My Trend: Glossy Eyes

Hellooo! And welcome back, it's Carolina here c:

Have you ever wondered have the creativity to make up your own trend? I did it! Well, is not quite a trend, but it's a new thing (I guess) in the beauty/makeup industry. Maybe not new but you don't heard much or none of this idea.
What struck me on the other day, a few weeks ago was if we let our eyes more dewy, with a little bit of shine, would it look good? Indeed, it looks! I call it the 'Glossy Eyes'.
Even though it strange at first, the visual side is so good and unique.
Today's post I brought several ideas how to use this, and with what.
The ingredients that you'll need are just a few, maybe you already have this in your makeup bag.

~

Alguma vez pensaste ter a criatividade de inventar a tua própria moda? Eu inventei! Bem, ainda não é bem uma moda, mas é uma coisa nova (eu acho) na industria da maquilhagem/beleza. Se calhar não é novo mas tu não ouves muito ou nada sobre esta ideia.
O que me veio à cabeça no outro dia, há algumas semanas foi se deixarmos os nossos olhos mais húmidos, com um pouco de brilho, iria resultar? Na verdade, sim resulta! Eu chamo de 'Glossy Eyes' - Olhos Brilhantes.
Mesmo que seja estranho ao principio, o lado visual é tão bonito e único.
No post de hoje eu trouxe variadas ideias de como usar, e com o quê.
Os ingredientes que irás precisar são poucos, e se calhar até já os tens na tua bolsa de maquilhagem. 



To start this sort of tutorial, as obvious we have to begin with the basics. What is more basic than just some glitter and gloss. And you thought well, we're gonna really use lipgloss.
The ones that I use is the Essence - glossy lipbalm. Make sure that they're not eye damage, they're not going to irritate your eyes. I search this one, and I didn't find any disclaimer so...
I show 3 different options: first - mint drop 04; second - berry cupcake 06; third - cherry brownie 03.
In the photo I show you the different ones I own, but I only put 3 examples.
~

Para começar este quase tutorial,obviamente vamos dar uma vista d'olhos primeiro nos básicos. O que é mais básico do que um pouco de brilhantes e gloss. E pensaste bem, vamos usar realmente gloss de lábios.
Os que eu usei são os Glossy lipbalm - Essence. Antes de usar tem a certeza que o que estás a usar não é mau para os olhos, que não os vão irritar. Eu procurei sobre estes e não encontrei nada por isso..
Eu mostro 3 opções diferentes: primeiro -  mint drop 04; segundo - berry cupcake 06; terceiro - cherry brownie 03.
Na foto eu mostro os diferentes batons que possui, mas eu apenas mostro 3 exemplos.



 After the basics, we want some glamour, something you can always change, and what can make a lot of a difference on a look is the eyeshadows. On this eye makeup I used the MakeUp Revolution Iconic 3, and in spite of using the gloss ones in the first, this time I used Vaseline Aloe Vera.
~

Depois dos básicos, queremos algo com mais glamour, algo que muda o nosso visual, isto é sombra de olhos. Nesta maquilhagem de olhos I usei a Iconic 3 MakeUp Revolution, e mesmo usando no primeiro look os gloss, desta vez usei Vaselina Aloe Vera.



 For a more fancy look, even dramatic, eyeliner is a must. When you think of dramatic you automatically consider a cat eye. So here I used a Catrice Eyeliner Pen, and I show you how it looks with and without eyeshadows. Again I used Vaseline.
Before I show you the pictures I just want to warning you that with eyelines and vaseline the makeup tend to smudge, so be careful. And ALWAYS TAP, don't rub.
~

Para um look mais invulgar, e até dramático, delineado é o ideal. Quando pensas é algo dramático o que consideramos, automaticamente, é o olhinho de gato. Então aqui usei o Eyeliner Pen da Catrice, e eu mostro como fica com e sem sombra de olhos. Outra vez, usei a Vaselina.
Antes de eu mostrar as imagens só quero alertar que o delineado tende a borrar, por isso tem cuidado. E BATE DE LEVE SEMPRE, nunca esfregues.




P.S: Sorry for not posting this last saturday, but as you may or may not know, depends if you are following me on twitter or snapchat, I went to Disneyland Paris so was difficult to update/post there.


Forgetting about the impediment, tell me what you think about this new trend? Do you have the curiosity to try it out? Or even, have you ever heard of it?
Don't worry about if I'm going or not post twice a week, because I'm! A lot of new things are coming in your way, and I'm putting a lot effort on that :)
~

P.S: Desculpa por não ter postado o último sábado, mas como podes ou não saber, dependendo se me segues no twitter ou snapchat, eu fui à Disneyland Paris por isso era difícil postar lá.

Esquecendo sobre o obstáculo, digam me o que acharam desta nova moda? Ficaram curiosos e querem tentar? Ou até, já tinha ouvido falar?
Tenham calma sobre se vou postar duas vezes por semana, eu vou! Muitas coisas novas vão sair em breve. e olhem que estou a por muito esforço nisso :)


I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments