Stay at Home Photoshoot II

The other time was because we were all in lockdown with anything to do, right now, it's because we, or most of us, are on holidays, with anything to do, at least by now, we are reaching a point that it's not resting anymore, is just watching streaming channels.
So here it is my part 2 of the home photoshoot that I did with my sister. Again these are just ideas that you can recreat, but most of all get creative around your house, and now maybe outside as well, and get that instagram worthy picture. Just have fun, alone or with someone.
~~
Da outra vez era porque estávamos todos em quarentena sem nada para fazer, agora, é porque estamos, quase todos, de férias, sem nada a acontecer, pelo menos por agora, que chegamos a um ponto que já não é descansar, mas sim apenas ver os canais de streaming.
Por isso, aqui fica a parte 2 do meu photoshoot em casa, que fiz com a minha irmã. Outra vez, estas são apenas ideias que vocês podem recriar, mas mais que isso sejam criativos com a vossa casa e, talvez, lá fora também, e tirem essa fotografia digna do instagram. Divirtam-se, sozinhos ou acompanhados.


Before showing them, I just want to say that me and my sister got inspiration from other photos that we found on pinterest and tumblr. So if you find similarities that's why, and maybe you can do the same, take inspiration from there.
Also all the photos were took by us with an iPhone 8, and also all of them are edited, so it's not their raw version.
~~
Antes de mais, só quero dizer que eu e a minha irmã obtivemos inspiração de outras fotografias que encontrámos no pinterest e no tumblr. Assim, se encontrarem semelhanças é por isso, e talvez vocês queiram fazer o mesmo, tirar inspiração daí. 
Também todas as fotos foram tiradas por nós com um iPhone 8, todas estão editadas, sendo assim não estão na sua versão original.



 I've not been feeling very well, I'm still very dizzy without a known cause so... if my schedule is not very correct that's why. Nonetheless, let me know if you want more photo ideas with a theme of your choice.
~~
Eu não ando a sentir-me muito bem, ainda estou com muitas tonturas sem uma causa conhecida por isso... se o meu agendamento não está super correto esse é o porquê. Contudo, digam-me se querem mais ideias de fotos com um tema à vossa escolha.





0 comments