Journalism Student Outfit

In the beginning of this year, I told myself, and some people around me, that I would only wear this, for the first time, when I enter Journalism in a certain university. You can now take your own assumptions about that. 
~~
No início deste anos, eu disse a mim mesma, e a algumas pessoas ao meu redor, que eu iria apenas vestir isto pela primeira vez quando entrasse em Jornalismo na universidade. Agora podem tirar as vossas próprias suposições sobre isso.


 It wasn't right away when I bought it that I felt it, but sometime after everytime I looked at the dress I felt like a journalist/broadcaster, that's when I decided what I mention above.
The way that is mold as a blazer, with wide shoulders, and a belted figure gives that sophisticated and professional feel. Not only that, the pattern even though is ordinary, the color combination I feel like is very unusual, and is my two favourite colours, so I think is definitely for me. The shoes can make it seem more elegant or chill, if you use with sneakers you look more youthful, rather than when used with shoes, like the photos, you have that polished look.

Nonetheless, if you are not that type of person, you can wear it down. The dress works beautifully as a long blazer as well. So adding jeans and open the dress, you automatically have a more laid chic outfit. The jeans are up to your style, I have on skinny jeans because I feel is almost everyones taste.
~~
Não foi logo quando comprei que senti isto, mas algum tempo depois sempre que olhava para o vestido sentia-me como uma jornalista/locutora, foi quando decidi o que mencionei acima. 
A maneira como é moldado como um blazer, com ombros largos e uma figura cintada dá-me um ar sofisticado e profissional. Não apenas isso, o padrão embora ordinário, a combinação de cores é sinto que é invulgar, e é as minhas duas cores favoritas, então é penso que é mesmo para mim. Os sapatos podem torná-lo mais elegante ou modesto, se usarem ténis torna-nos mais juvenis, enquanto que se for sapato, como nas fotos, o visual é mais polido.

Contudo, se não são esse tipo de pessoa, podem utilizar mais na desportiva. O vestido funciona muito bem como blazer longo. Então adicionando umas calças e abrindo o vestido, automaticamente têm um look chique descontraído. As calças depende do vosso estilo, eu tenho calças skinny porque penso ser o gosto de quase todas as pessoas.

Blazer Dress - Bershka (Similar at Boohoo and Missguided) | Top - Primark | Jeans - Topshop | Necklace - Stradivarius | Shoes - Stradivarius



I was wondering if you guys actually like this type of posts (fashion), or you on the other hand prefer something else, like skincare and makeup. If that's the case, let me know.

0 comments