GERANIUM PINK, CANALBLUE, ASPENGOLD

I had so much luck with these shoes that I can't even stress about it. During the sales I was on and off with them, first because even before the promotions there was no longer my number, and then they got a really good sale, I was all the time on the website. Until late at night (one of them) I saw there was 1 left, I got it!
~~
Eu tive tanta sorte com estes sapatos que nem consigo zangar-me com o assunto. Durante os saldos eu estive "on e off" com eles, primeiro porque antes das promoções já não havia o meu número, e depois ficaram com um saldo muito bom, eu estava no site a toda a hora. Até que uma noite eu vi um restante, eu consegui-o!


The Tommy Hilfiger shoes are my first "dad" sneakers, oh let me tell you, they are so comfortable and fashionable. I love how they have the three colours of my blog (pink, yellow, blue) also my favourite colours and how the shoelaces are white but they came with others of the same colours I mention. Also these sneakers can be the star of the outfit or make you have a really asian outfit, I don't know I just get that sensation.
~~
Os Tommy Hilfiger são o meus primeiros ténis "dad", e deixem me dizer-vos, são tão confortáveis e estilosos. Adoro como eles têm as cores do blog (rosa, amarelo, azul) também as minhas cores favoritas, e como os atacadores são brancos mas vêm com outros das cores que eu mencionei. Também estes ténis tanto podem ser a estrela do visual como o podem tornar um pouco asiático, eu não sei apenas tenho essa sensação.


Obviously, in here, I wanted to show you how they can shine so bright, but with my wide-leg jeans you turn it for the asian side. It's not the most warm outfit you can find, however you can definitely adapt it, with a thicker sweater on top. What I did was choose all black pieces, but with different textures. The reason that the absence of colour can project better colour, specially white, and in white everything else. The textures just gives a more funky as well as dynamic.
~~
Obviamente, aqui, eu queria-vos mostrar o quanto eles podem brilhar, mas com calças de ganga largas tornam-as para o lado asiático. Não é o mais quente que podem encontrar, no entanto vocês podem definitivamente adaptá-lo, com uma camisola mais grossa por cima. O que fiz foi escolher todo peças pretas, contudo com texturas diferentes. A razão é que a ausência de cor pode melhorar a projeção de outras cores, especialmente branco, e em branco tudo o resto. As texturas dão um ar mais descolado ao mesmo tempo que dinâmico.

 Denim Dress - Bershka | Top - Primark | Socks - Primark | Necklace - Primark | Sneakers - Tommy Hilfiger *SOLD OUT on the original website*




Credits to my sister, @danixinhahhh, that took all the photos.

0 comments