Neutral Makeup

Hellooo! How you doing bravers? See what I did there? ;)
Today's post will be a makeup, but not any makeup, a neutral one, because I think it's the more used in these days, and it's the one I use more when I want some glamour.
Also, I'm super excited because I have a little surprise in the end, maybe a little help for the teoric tutorial ? ;p

  


Without further a do, let's start this makeup look!

The first step is to put on some moisturizer. Since I don't put primer on, it require a thicker layer.
I used the L'Oreal Moisturizer Extraordinary Oils. And to moisturize my lips I used my EOS Blueberry Açaí Lip Balm.





Secondly, again, since I do not put on foudation I passed that and start immediatly doing my concealer. For this step I use my Makeup Revolution Matte Effect Concealer in MC 06 Medium and blend with my "beauty blender" from Primark.




Then, where I put my concealer, let's say is more on the T-zone (middle the forehead, under eyes, nose, cupid bow and chin), with my "beauty blender" I apply some powder lighter than my skin to bake. For that I use the Maybeline - AffiniMat perfecting + mattifying powder in 20 Nude Beige.




Next, I applied my contour under my cheek bones, jawline, chin, and forehead. I used one from Kiko - Perfecting Bronzer 02 Medium to Dark. I applied aswell the blush on my cheeks with my MeMeMe - Blush Me! in Rouge.





Last on the face, to settle everything in place, I used my kabuki brush and applied my Cibelle - Double Perfect Compact Cream Wet/Dry all over my face.




Now, to start with the eyes, I used my duo eyeshadow pallete from Primark. I started to put the brown shimmery eyeshadow in the crease and following the white/silver shimmer eyeshadow in the lid. :)




Next, with my eyepencil - Kajal Pencil from Essence in brown, I drew a line in the waterline of my eye.



Then, to make my eyelashes pop up, I curled them with a curvex from Jumbo (actually is from my sister, I broke mine eheh) and applied one coat of my Maybeline - The Colossal Volum Express in my up and bottom lashes.




Lastly, to finish all the look I put on my lips a nude cream lipstick (of course) and it's from NYX Round Lipstick - LSS529: Thalia





NOW, the surprise, to help you with the tutorial, because I know just reading is a little bit difficult, I decided to do a video :D First of all, sorry about the editing I'm really terrible doing it :x Rather then that I hope you like it.




That's all for today :) Tell me in the comments bellow if you think that I should start doing some videos like this one, or other types, you know :) And if you liked obviously .

I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}


And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments