Holi Christmas

Hello! How are you doin'?

Today, I'm here, very happy and sad at the same time, because... Yesterday was Holi Christmas!
If you don't know what is it, I explain... Is a festival, with music (of course) more DJ's, but have colors, colored powder. And some time we send to people, just for fun *-*



My outfit was simple, and mostly clothes that I like but not so much.
This is me at Holi, very dirty. ahah


I wore a white shirt that I tied in the middle, some light blue jeans, and you can't see but I put on my all stars. Oh, and the christmas hat that I have was the people there give it to me :)
{My hair was so dry. If you went there too, let me know in the comments}

Here, some more photos :)
[Friends and Boyfriend]




I had so much fun, it was incredible ^-^
The music was great, the dance moves, the company, everything :)
I wish that this festival last forever!


#MovieTime
So, in this hastag I'm gonna talk about a movie, that most of the people are waiting for, and finally I get a chance to see it. Probably you already know what movie I'm talking about.


THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY PART 1
"When Katniss destroys the games, she goes to District 13 after District 12 is destroyed. She meets President Coin who convinces her to be the symbol of rebellion, while trying to save Peeta from the Capitol."
A little resume...
Oh god, I just love so damn much this movie, was great, the movie is really similar to the book. It's, of course, one the movies I recommend everyone to see.
Even thought the movie was good, I prefer the 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire'

 I hope you like it c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya!

You can find me on:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/brave_brunette
Instagram: http://instagram.com/thebravebrunette
Tumblr: http://the-brave-brunette.tumblr.com


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments