Winter themed outfit


Yesterday, as you may know, it was my birthday (about that you will see more in a vlog), and since I was outside I decided to take some pictures and share my birthday/first day of winter outfit.
Of course, I started by choosing something that was warm, so, nothing is better that a thick knitsweat, but because I didn't want to wear a coat, I put on a long sleeve white shirt underneath. Since that was a bit basic I went for a more sporty however classy bottoms, with some ruffles and texture and to make an official classe my all time, and only, pair of high heels boots. 
Overall, it is a simple, warm, and around the winter colours outfit. What I wanted was some stylish and a bit comfortable and I think I got it. Honestly it is so easy to make your own version. In another note, the makeup makes a lot of difference as well.
~
Ontem, como podem saber, foi o meu aniversário (sobre isso iram ver mais num vlog), e uma vez que estava fora de casa decidi tirar algumas fotos e partilhar o meu look de aniversário/primeiro dia de inverno.
Claro que eu comecei por escolher algo quente, assim, nada melhor que uma blusa grossa de malha, mas visto que eu não queria usar um casaco, optei por vestir uma blusa de manga comprida branca por baixo. Uma vez que isso é um pouco básico, eu fui para umas calças mais desportivas no entanto clássicas, com alguns folhos e textura, e para tornar oficial a classe, calçei as minhas únicas botas de salto.
No geral, é simples, quente e à volta das cores do inverno. O que eu queria era algo com estilo mas um pouco confortável, e acho que consegui. Honestamente é muito fácil queria a vossa própria versão deste visual. Noutra nota, a maquilhagem fez grande diferença.



I hope you liked it :)

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments