Summer 2017 Recap


For the past 3 months that I've been on holidays I had the chance, as you may know by the instagram photos, to travel around some cities. One of them was Punta Cana, I never been to America in general so it was definitely different starting already with the flight, however I was staying in a resort so I kind of didn't explore much. Nevertheless I took a lot a pictures and enjoy my time there.
The views there are just so pure and organic, it is raw tropical landscapes. The water, the sand from the beach was surreal, the respect and kind that people there have is beautiful to see. And I had the chance to speak spanish, kidding, I talked in portuguese.
~
Nos últimos 3 meses que estive em férias eu tive a chance, como podem saber pelas fotografias do instagram, de viajar por algumas cidades. Uma delas foi Punta Cana, eu nunca estive na América no geral por isso foi definitivamente diferente começando logo com a viagem de avião, no entanto eu fiquei num resort então eu não explorei muito. Mesmo assim tirei imensas fotografias e adorei o meu tempo lá.
As vistas eram tão puras e orgânicas, eram paisagens tropicais brutas. A água, a areia da praia era surreal, o respeito e a bondade das pessoas era lindo de ver. E eu tive a oportunidade de falar espanhol, brincadeira, eu falei em português.

If you want to see a little bit more of my fun, you can watch my sister's video in her channel:

Any piece of clothing that you see here feel free to ask me where it is from, and obviously I could forget to give my love to all people who are going through these natural disasters.
{Qualquer peça de roupa que vejam aqui sintam-se livres para perguntar de onde são, e obviamente não me podia esquecer de mandar todo o meu amor para as pessoas que estão a passar por estas catástrofes.}


I hope you liked it :)

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments