Venice in 2 days

Lastly, after Milan we took the train to one of the most beautiful and unique cities - Venice.

I don't know how many of you usually travel, or if you have or not gone to Venice the fact is, I totally recommend you visit this city. The architecture, the colors, even the air and feel is so different. After I put my feet on Venice soil, I felt like I was in another planet. The experience that you get is so worthy of the money that you pay. Not only that, you get to see with your own eyes the city you see on tumblr, so much better live and you get to know other cultures. I get to try limoncello/limoncino and something that my mother now loves Spritz ( I do like it as well) and no less than a gondola ride.
If you know me or been reading my blog for some time, you know I travel for some places and this visit is one my top 3 probably.
~
Finalmente, depois de Milão apanha-mos o comboio para uma das cidades mais lindas e únicas - Veneza.
Eu não sei quantos de vocês costumam viajar, ou se já foram ou não a Veneza o facto é que, eu recomendo totalmente que vão visitar. A arquitetura, as cores, até o ar dão um sentimento tão diferente. Depois de eu por um pé em terra veneziana, eu senti que estava num planeta diferente. A experiência é tão digna do dinheiro. Não apenas isso, como podem ver com os vossos próprios olhos a cidade que está no tumblr, muito melhor ao vivo e podem conhecer outras culturas. Eu tive a oportunidade de experimentar limoncello/limoncino e uma coisa que a minha mão adora Spritz (eu também) e nada mais que uma volta de gôndola.
Se me conhecem ou lêem o meu blog a algum tempo, sabem que eu já viajei para alguns sítios e posso-vos dizer que este está, provavelmente, no meu top 3. 


If you want to see my outfits in more detail, go check out my twitter or if you just want more photos you can visit my instagram.
{Se quiserem ver os meus visuais com mais detalhe vão ao meu twitter ou se querem ver mais fotos podem visitar o meu instagram}


 I hope you liked it :)


And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments