Lisboa x Midnight, Tx


Hello everyone, hope you are having an amazing day.
If you follow me on instagram you already know, kind of, what this post is about because I gave you a little photo peek.
And, answering the question, what happended was that on monday I went, through SYFY, to the premiere of the new tv show that releases now in Portugal which is Midnight Texas. Before I start my opinion on the serie I first want to talk about the premiere, the event himself.

I really need to congrats Syfy because the organization of the event was fabulously made, everything was spectacular. It all started when only the people that went knew the place we were going to, that because they set a place for us to meet and on their bus we arrived to the special place. That place was Nirvana Studios, I don't know why I never heard about it because it's something quite unique. You know that places where the most weird and rare shows happend?  Well that's it.
~
Olá a todos, espero que estejam a ter um dia incrível.
Se me seguem no instagram já sabem, mais ou menos, sobre o que é este post porque eu dei-vos uma pequena photo peek.
E, respondendo à questão, o que aconteceu foi que na segunda eu fui, pelo SYFY, à antestreia da nova série que liberado agora em Portugal, que é Midnight Texas. Antes de eu dar a minha opinião na serie, quero primeiro falar sobre a antestreia, do evento.

Primeiro, tenho de congratular o Syfy porque a organização estava excelente, tudo estava espetacular. Tudo começou quando apenas as pessoas que iam sabiam onde tudo ia-se realizar, foi assim, porque os responsáveis definiram um sitio para nos encontrar-mos e no autocarro deles chegamos ao sitio especial. Esse sitio era os Nirvana Studios, eu não sei porque nunca ouvi falar disto porque sinceramente é algo único. Sabem aqueles lugares onde os espetáculos mais estranhos e raros acontecem? É basicamente esse tipo. 


Because the place wasn't good enough, they also gave a free menu for us to eat from the roulote. Thank you so much, since it was dinner time and I actually haven't eat anything.
Of course I couldn't pass the "Midnight Texas" wall and not showing you my outfit. Oh, and by the way so many people interviewed me and took picture of me that I was quite suprise not gonna lie.
~
Como se o lugar não fosse bom o suficiente, eles ainda nos deram um menu comida grátis de uma roulote. Muito obrigada pois eram hora do jantar e eu não tinha comido nada.
Claro eu não podia passar a parede "Midnight Texas" e não vos mostrar a minha roupa. Oh, e também muita gente me entrevistou e tirou me fotos foi um pouco surpreendente não vou mentir.


 Yes, I'm an angel! A few minutes after we (me and my sister) ate, was time to finally watch the first episode of the tv show. Inside was very warm, cozy, had that little sofas that made me feel that I was in Texas, it set a mood that combine perfectly with the episode.
Now for the review part, not gonna lie one of the scenes was a bit cringy, but rather than that was suprisingly captivating. The show talks about a guy that says he's a medium, we later find that he's psychic. Through is dead grandma he moves to a new town called Midnight where he find a new supernatural "air". It was definitely different from what I'm used to see and as well as other supernatural tv shows. Not my favourite serie, but some of the scenes were quite interesting that made me now want to see what's coming next. And not forgetting that is a bit comical too which I enjoy, however I hope is not too much because if so it tends to make me believe their making fun of the other supernatural shows.
~
Sim, eu sou um anjo! Uns minutos depois de nós (eu e a minha irmã) comermos, era tempo de finalmente assistir ao primeiro episódio do tv show. Lá dentro era quente, acolhedor, tinha uns sofás que me faziam lembrar o Texas, definiu bastante o mood que combinou com o episódio.
Agora para a revisão, não vou mentir, uma das cenas foi um pouco cringy, mas sem ser isso foi surpreendentemente cativante. A série fala sobre um rapaz que diz ser medium, nós depois descobrimos que ele é mesmo psíquico. Pela sua avó morta ele muda-se para uma vila chamada Midnight, onde encontra um véu sobrenatural. Foi definitivamente diferente do que eu estou acostumada a ver e também de outras séries sobrenaturais. Não é a minha série favorita, mas algumas cenas foram muito interessantes o que me fez agora querer continuar a ver para saber o que acontece. Não esquecendo que tem um pouco de comédia o que eu gosto, no entanto espero que não seja demasiado se não fico um pouco com a ideia de que eles estão a gozar com os outros programas do sobrenatural.


I had so much fun, a unique experience that I'm glad I had. Again thank you, I really recommend all of you to go and watch it and since we are in that roll go check it out the Nirvana Studios.
~
Diverti-me imenso, uma experiência única que tive tanto prazer em fazer parte. Outra vez, obrigada, eu recomendo imenso todos a assistirem e uma vez que já estamos nisto, vão também conhecer os Nirvana Studios.


I hope you liked it :)

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

p.s not sponsored in any means. but then I used some of the syfy photos.

0 comments