3 days in Milan, Italy

As I said in my previous saturday post, this summer I had the chance to travel to some places. 
The second one I visited was the beautiful, Lisbon dupe, Milan. Don't get me wrong when I say this, is just the city has the same feeling when I'm in Lisbon, and my city is quite extraordinary so...
Other than that, Milan being similar however a bit darker to Lisbon, I had a great three days. There, you don't have tons of things to visit, just a few things that you can see in one day, and then you can do what I did and was anxious to do, that is calmly walk through the streets not knowing really where I'm going to, I actually found a pretty art place. 

~
Como eu disse no meu post passado de sábado, este verão eu tive a chance de viajar para alguns sítios.
O segundo que visitei foi a linda, dupe de Lisboa, Milão. Não fiquem com a ideia errada quando digo isto, é só que a cidade tem o mesmo sentimento que quando estou em Lisboa, e a minha cidade um pouco extraordinária...
Sem ser isso, Milão ser muito similar a Lisboa mas um pouco mais escura, eu tive uns três dias ótimos. Lá, nós não temos muita coisa para ver, só algumas coisas principais que pode-se ver num dia, e depois podem fazer o que eu andava ansiosa por fazer, que é andar pelas ruas calmamente sem saber bem onde estou a ir, eu por acaso encontrei o lugar de arte deslumbrante.


 If you want to see my outfits in more detail, go check out my twitter or if you just want more photos you can visit my instagram.
{Se quiserem ver os meus visuais com mais detalhe vão ao meu twitter ou se querem ver mais fotos podem visitar o meu instagram}


 I hope you liked it :)

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments