3 year anniversary

(Source: Pinterest)

I wonder how much creativity I have, or how much inspiration... How did I kept this for so long, but I kind of have an answer for that. It's love. And what you are reading is a proof of that.
My passion to write was the reason I start this blog. I'm glad I born this way, I didn't want this to happend in any other way. Some people sees this as a way to gain fame, or to became popular, and sometimes they are successful, but is that what really matters? I admit that gain fame was in my mind, however put all this effort, work, and imagination just because of that, it would be a terrible mistake. What really kept me going was my heart, and the love I have to write and pass my knowledge to others, of course it's also a bit about me, my love to talk about my stuff and my likes.
It all started 3 years ago, when a girl full of herself started to create and take a blog serious, can you imagine that she been through that, 3 years in the same place? She wouldn't believe it either... The truth is, that I am. All began just for fun, but I knew that this was what I wanted for a long time. Express my opinion, give advices, just simply talk, was in my DNA, I had to used it for something. My only solution was to create "Be Brave.". It also represent a difficult part of my life, when I needed my space, and a journal to keep me far away from reality. This was my escape, the reason I'm (maybe) alive today, nobody knows, but something I'm sure is that, the plataform you are reading from definitely made me who I am today.
I started blogging because it is in my genes, and because it was meant to be.
The day before yesterday (24.06) Be Brave. celebrated 3 years and so many more are to come. 

By the way, this week will be full of post, which means will be one post every day. And in July I will start my travel month with a bit of August so be ready!
~

Pergunto-me quanta criatividade tenho, ou quanta inspiração... Como mantive isto por tanto tempo, mas eu tenho uma resposta para isso. É amor. E o que estás a ler é uma prova disso.
A minha paixão por escrever foi a razão pela qual eu comecei este blog. Estou feliz por ter nascido desta maneira, não queria que isto acontecesse de outra maneira. Algumas pessoas vêem isto como uma forma de ganhar fama, ou se tornaram populares, e às vezes são bem-sucedidas, mas é isso o que realmente importa? Eu admito que ganhar fama passou pela minha mente, no entanto, colocar todo este esforço, trabalho e imaginação apenas por causa disso, seria um erro terrível. O que realmente me motivou foi o meu coração e o amor que tenho por escrever e passar o meu conhecimento para os outros, é claro que também é um pouco sobre mim, como amo falar sobre as minhas coisas e meus gostos.
Tudo começou há 3 anos, quando uma menina cheia de si mesma decidiu criar e a fazer um blog seriamente, conseguem imaginar que passou por isso, 3 anos no mesmo lugar? Ela também não acreditaria ... A verdade é que eu estou aqui. Tudo começou apenas por diversão, mas eu sabia que isso era o que eu queria já à algum tempo. Expressar a minha opinião, dar conselhos, simplesmente falar, estava no meu ADN, eu tinha que usá-lo para algo. A minha única solução foi criar "Be Brave". Ele também representa uma parte difícil da minha vida, quando eu precisava do meu espaço e um jornal para me manter longe da realidade. Esta foi a minha fuga, a razão pela qual estou (talvez) viva hoje, ninguém sabe, mas tenho certeza de que a plataforma pela qual estás a ler foi, definitivamente quem me moldou da forma como sou hoje.
Comecei o blog porque está nos meus genes, e porque tinha de ser.
Anteontem (24.06) Be Brave. comemorou 3 anos e tantos mais estão por vir.

Já agora, esta semana será cheia de posts, significa que sairá uma publicação todos os dias. E em julho vou começar o meu mês de viagem com um pouco de agosto, então estejam prontos!



I hope you liked it :)

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments