WISHPIECE - Floral Embroidered Leather Jacket

Hello again! Ready for a midnight fashion reading?

For the longest time, everybody owned a leather jacket, well, not forgetting that it is a staple/basic since the 70's but really got into in the early 90's. However, believe it or not I never ever owned one. I'm more a denim jacket girl, and seeing that I didn't feel the need to have it, until now.
As the floral embroidery came, I instantly fell in love, not gonna lie, I want everything that have floral patches on it. So, the leather jackets were no exception to this style, and it was that moment that I was surrender to have a leather jacket.
I've got into some, but I'm a little divided between the three.
~

Hello again! Prontos para uma leitura da meia-noite sobre moda?
Durante muito tempo, todos tinham um casaco de cabedal, bem, não vamos esquecer que é um (a) "staple"/básico desde os anos 70, mas virou realmente moda no início dos anos 90. No entanto, acreditem ou não, eu nunca tive um. Eu sou mais uma menina de casacos de ganga, e vendo isso eu não senti a necessidade de tê-lo, até agora.
Enquanto o bordado floral veio, eu instantaneamente apaixonei-me, não vou mentir, eu quero tudo o que tem remendos florais. Assim, os casacos de cabedal não foram excepção a esse estilo, e foi nesse momento que eu me rendi para ter um casaco de cabedal.
Eu encontrei alguns, mas estou um pouco dividido entre os três.

This is the most expensive, I get it why. Look at that vintage leather and amazing embroidery. Oh, and that silhouette, so pure. You can find it at lulus and ILY
~
Este é o mais caro, e eu entendo porquê. Olhem só para aquele cabedal antigo e fantástico bordado. Oh, e aquela silhueta, pura. Podem encontrar na lulus e ILY.

This next one costs the same as the one bellow but you can see this have a better quality, however I don't know if I like the pocket there, but the blink and the belt is a good detail. Find it at Mango.
~
Este custa o mesmo que o a seguir, mas consegue-se ver que este tem melhor qualidade, no entanto eu não sei se gosto do bolso ali, mas o brilho e o cinto são um bom detalhe. Encontrem na Mango.

Last one, and more plastic, I think is the one I'm gonna pick, just because it's comfortable (I tried it once), the white flowers are just so stunning and how they pick a little on the collar. From Pull&Bear.
~
Último, e o mais plástico, eu acho que é o que vou escolher, apenas porque é comfortável (eu experimentei uma vez), as flores brancas são apenas bonitas e como elas vêem um pouco na gola. Da Pull&Bear.



Let me know which one is your favourite, and if you know any other tell me about it. :)

I hope you liked it :)

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments