Sharing my city

Last week, I went for a walk around the CBD (geography lessons reference!) with my school, and let me just say it was an amazing trip, I felt so much like a tourist around my own town but was a good feeling. I had so much fun with all people but personaly my friends, they're really great. And because my city it's as well a piece of me, I decided that today was an amazing opportunity to show it. Of course, and try to make you want to visit this beautiful and vintage city that Lisbon is.

~

Na semana passada, fui dar uma caminhada em torno da baixa com a minha escola, e deixem-me apenas dizer que foi uma viagem incrível, senti-me tal e qual um turista, em torno da minha própria cidade, mas foi uma boa sensação. Eu diverti-me tanto com todas as pessoas, mas pessoalmente as minhas amigas, elas são realmente das boas. E porque a minha cidade é também um pedaço de mim, eu decidi que hoje seria uma oportunidade incrível para mostrá-la. Claro, e tentar fazer vocês quererem visitar esta cidade bonita e vintage que Lisboa é.


 You must remember that most of these things are not really talked about, but they are beautiful as the most know stuff. And of course the quality definitely doesn't do justice to the views in real life.


I hope you liked it :)

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments