NARS Concealer | Is it worth it?


For ages I've been adoring this concealer with my eyes, but I always felt that it was very expensive, at least for me. But in my trip to Madrid last year, I took all my courage (and money) and bought it! Because it was so expensive I didn't want to used it, and I didn't for about 2 months but every time as an end so I tried it on, and for about half a year I've been using it non-stop.
In case you missed it, the product I'm talking about is NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, and my shade is Custard. It costs around 26€ (35$) at the duty-free shops (the airport ones).
First of all I need to say that because I bought it in a little bit of worried I bought exactly my shade and not one that highligh my under eyes what is supposed to - but that didn't bother me as much because the product is so good! The liquid is smooth, a great consistency, really easy to blend, it's definitely a nice concealer. The brush is super easy to use not to mention that is fluffy and soft. It as medium coverage which is enjoyable, and very important it's so subtle on the skin, you don't have that cakey feeling.
Overall, it's an expensive product, but I highly recommend because it's a pleasant concealer and I risk it to say it is my favourite!

Tell me in the comments bellow which concealer is your favourite!
~

Por anos eu tive a adorar este corretor com os olhos, mas sempre senti que era demasiado caro, pelo menos para mim. Mas na minha viagem para Madrid o ano passado, eu agarrei em toda a minha coragem (e dinheiro) e comprei-o! Uma vez que foi bastante caro eu não o queria usar e estive assim durante 2 meses mas todo o tempo tem o seu fim e eu experimentei-o, e à meio ano que o ando a usar.
No caso de teres perdido, o produto que estou a falar é o NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, e a minha cor é Custard. Custou à volta de 26€ nas duty-free shops (as do aeroporto).
Primeiro de tudo eu tenho de dizer que, por causa de ter comprado quando estava um pouco apressada eu comprei exatamente a minha cor e não uma que iluminasse o meu olhar o que é pretendido - mas isso não me incomodou muito porque o produto é muito bom! O liquido é suave, boa consistência e muito fácil de espalhar, é definitivamente um bom corretor. O pincel é muito fácil de usar, mencionando que é fofo e macio. Tem uma cobertura mediana o que é agradável, e muito importante é super subtil na pele, não tens aquele sentimento 'cakey'.
No geral, é um produto caro, mas eu recomendo totalmente porque é um corretor que dá prazer usar e eu arrisco a dizer que é o meu favorito!

Diz-me nos comentários qual é o teu corretor favorito!



I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments