ULTIMATE Sales Haul #2

Hellooo, how are you? 

Yes, again with the shopping, but I wanted to make it easy for you so, because I had too much stuff to show you I decided to divide into two parts, ok? 
Finally round, let's do it!
~

Sim, outra vez com as compras, mas como eu queria vos facilitar, uma vez que eu tinha demasiadas coisas para vos mostrar, eu decidi dividir o haul em duas partes, ok?
Último ronda, vamos lá!



# Underwear


I don't even have words, just because is such a simple piece. So the only thing I can say is that was a pack of two, and they are hipster, soft and, because they have that elastic on the top, snuggles really good in your body. And as you can see on the elastic, has some strips that I don't really like.
From H&M, 4,99€
~

Eu nem tenho palavras, apenas porque é uma peça muito simples. A única coisa que posso dizer é que era um conjunto de duas, que são hipster, macias e, porque têm aquele elástico em cima, aconchegam muito bem no corpo. E como dá para ver, o elástico tem umas riscas que eu não gosto muito.
Da H&M, 4,99€.


# Millenium 02 Book



What I'm going to say next may seem crazy, but it is true. I already finished this book, may have took me 2 weeks, but I didn't read everyday because I didn't have time. However, let me tell you that this book and the previous (it's a sequel), are so good, it's like a mistery and thriller book, and have some really surprises, things that never come to our mind. It's called 'The Girl Who Played with Fire'
From Fnac, 8,95€
~

O que eu vou dizer a seguir pode parecer muito maluco, mas é verdade. Eu já acabei de ler este livro, é capaz de me ter levado 2 semanas, apenas porque eu não lia todos os dias porque não tinha tempo. No entanto, deixem-me dizer-vos que este livro e o anterior (é uma sequela), são muito bons, é um livro de mistério e thriller. E tem grandes surpresas, coisas que nunca nos passou pela cabeça. Chama-se ' A Rapariga Que Sonhava Com Uma Lata De Gasolina E Um Fósforo'.
Comprei na Fnac, por 8,95€


# White Jeans


Being totally honest with you, I never really had or want white jeans, yes these are my first ones... But as I said I never really want ones so, but this season they were so in style that I decided to give it a chance. I bought them on sale at Bershka, for only 9,99€, cheap hun? Yea, they don't deserve much truly. I wore them a couple times, and they're too much see through and that a shame, because you can't wore them with any underwear, only white... And all the bristles get attached to the jeans, not the best purchase.
~

Sendo totalmente honesta convosco, eu nunca tive ou quis umas calças brancas, sim são as minhas primeiras... Mas como eu disse eu também nunca fiz questão de ter por isso, mas esta estação elas estavam tão na moda que eu decidi dar uma chance. Eu comprei estas nos saldos na Bershka, apenas por 9,99€, baratas certo? Pois, elas também não merecem mais. Eu vestias algumas vezes e elas são demasiado transparentes e isso é uma penas, porque não podem ser vestidas com quaisquer cuecas, apenas brancas... Para não dizer que os pêlos ficam todos agarrados às calças, não foi a minha melhor compra.


# Bordeaux Sweatshirt

I'm gonna start by saying that this sweatshirt was a miracle. Just because we never really see shirts like this with a v-neck which I'm obsessed with. This sweat genuinely have my name on it. V-neck, marroon colour, a bit baggy, not too warm - just perfect. Well, it could be a little smaller. Oh, and that cut on the side makes everything different. Bought at Bershka for 5,99€ but this time was a good piece of clothing.
~

Eu começar por dizer que esta camisola foi um milagre. Pelo simples facto que eu nunca tinha visto uma blusa assim com um decote em V, o qual estou obcecada por. Esta sweater genuinamente tem o meu nome. Decote em V, cor de vinho, um pouco larga, não muito quente - perfeita. Bem, ela podia ser um pouco mais justa ao corpo. Oh, e tem aquelas aberturas que dá um ar diferente. Comprei na Bershka por 5,99€ mas desta vez foi uma boa compra.


# Footies


I thought you could never go wrong with footies, but I was wrong. Is not that I'm upset with this but I didn't had the idea that they could have seam on the bottom. Which is not the best, but in fact you rarely notice when you have your shoes one and are walking. Beyond that, they're quite good, clear, and were only 50cents at Primark.
~

Eu nunca pensei que podia ir mal com pézinhos, mas estava enganada. Não que eu esteja triste com isso, mas nunca me passou pela cabeça que eles pudessem ter costura na sola. O que não é o melhor, mas o facto é que raramente notasse quando estás calçado, e a andar. Fora isso, são bastante bons, transparentes, e apenas 50 cêntimos na Primark.


# BELL Lift Active Secretale Concealer


 That was my first time working with the brand 'Bell', and I can't tell a full opinion on it, but I can on the concealer. In case you wanna know my shade is the 02.
What captivated me in buying it was that he is a concealer as well as a "highlighter", brights your eyes more than the other. On that it does the work, what I wasn't expecting was that he barely have coverage, a bit disappointed. 
I bought it on Maquillalia for 3,99€
~

Esta foi a minha primeira vez a trabalhar com a marca 'Bell', e eu não posso formular uma opinião nisso, mas posso no corrector. No caso de quererem saber a minha cor é a 02.
O que me cativou para o comprar foi que para além de ser um corretivo é também um "iluminador", abre mais o olhar do que o normal. Nesse aspecto funciona, mas o que eu não estava à espera é que tivesse tão pouca cobertura, um pouco desapontada.
Eu comprei na Maquillalia por 3,99€


# ZIAJA Sensitive Skin Firming Night Cream


I've been using this cream every night since I receive it, so I've a good opinion on that. The first thing is that he's not that hydrating, just a bit nourishing. It doesn't soft more your face, still have lots of breakouts. maybe is firming but I can't really see, perhaps because it's for sensitive skin, I don't know... 'Ziaja', have a lot better cream than this. Anyways, it still doesn't your face looks worst, so it's something, right?
Again, in Maquillalia, 4,99€
~

Eu tenho usado este creme todas as noites desde que o recebi, então eu já tenho um boa opinião. A primeira coisa é que ele não é muito hidratante, apenas um pouco nutritivo. Não faz a minha pele mais suave, ainda tenho muitas borbulhas, se calhar está a firmar mas eu não consigo ver, se calhar por ser para peles sensíveis, eu não sei... 'Ziaja', tem cremes muito melhores que este. Continuando, não faz a minha face ficar pior, já é alguma coisa, certo?
Outra vez, Maquillalia, 4,99€


# W7 Lashtastic Mascara


I wish I could do a review about this product, but, actually, is the only makeup/skin care product that I haven't tried. For the simple fact that I don't wanna to dry, since I have more 4 that are open. However, I'm confident about because online this mascara have amazing review, and it's super cheap where I bought. On Maquillalia is 1,99€, but in stores here in Portugal is 4,99€.
~

Eu gostava de poder dar a minha opinião neste produto, mas, na realidade, é o único produto de maquilhagem/facial que eu ainda não tentei, Pelo simples facto que eu não quero que ela seque, uma vez que eu tenho 4 que estão abertas. No entanto, estou confiante pelo facto de ter opiniões fantásticas online, e é super barato onde comprei. Na Maquillalia - 1,99€, nas lojas físicas cá em Portugal custa 4,99€.


# WET N WILD MegaLast Lipstick






As  you may have notice from Bell concealer everything was from Maquillalia, and surprise these lipsticks are too, and I'm gonna tell you why. Maquillalia was having a promotion which were 3x2 from some brands. As you can see I don't have only 3 pieces and only because I bought everything combined with my sister, so was a crazy thing.
Anyways, I also bought this two lipsticks because I couldn't decide which one to buy. I love both colours and I instantly imagine outfits to wear with so, what I done was this, buy both!
Surprisingly I recommend these lipsticks even though there not the best, they have good pigmentation, stay maybe 4 hours, and they are super cheap only 2,99€ each.
~

Como podem ter notado, desde o corretivo da Bell tudo é da Maquillalia, e surpresa estes batons também são, e eu vou vos dizer porquê. Maquillalia na altura estava a ter uma promoção de 3x2 em algumas marcas. Como podem ver eu não comprei apenas 3 peças, apenas porque eu fiz a compra juntamente com a minha irmã, então ficou uma coisa estranha.
De qualquer maneira, eu comprei estes dois batons porque eu não conseguia decidir qual comprar. Eu adoro a cor dos dois, e instantaneamente imaginei visuais para vestir com, então comprei os dois!
Surpreendentemente eu recomendo-os mesmo que não sejam os melhores, eles têm uma boa pigmentação, ficam por volta de 4 horas, e são super baratos apenas 2,99€ cada.



First sorry for the long post, but that's why I divided into two parts. Forgetting about that, tell me which thing from my list do you like or even want to buy/try out.
And for all that read untill the end, you know that when I reach 10,000 views I've a surprise ;) Stay Tune!
~

Primeiro desculpem pelo o post longo, mas foi por isso que o dividi. Esquecendo isso, digam me qual é a coisa da minha lista que mais gostam ou que querem comprar/experimentar.
E para todos aqueles que lêem até ao fim, ficam a saber que quando chegar às 10,000 visualizações eu tenho uma surpresa :) Fiquem atentos!


I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments