Ocean, Air, Salty Hair

Helloo! How are you? Perfect tanned? :)

Today's post is going to be something that I don't do a lot, which is a kind of update post, but not exactly. I didn't know what to write about my holidays so I thought what is better than just tell you my 'story'? How everything went, almost like a summer vlog! But don't worry more things about the holidays are coming, not much to be honest. :)

As you probably know, and if you follow me on twitter and snapchat you definitely know (if you don't follow you should, I update you guys on everything there!), a couple of weeks ago I was on vacations, here in Portugal more exactly Albufeira, Algarve.
This holidays were, again, with my dad and on RIU because my dad loves 'all inclusive' so... But I'm not complaining I love that too. You should try!


In a 180º perspective the resort looks like this! It's really beautiful, even though I like the Gran Canaria one more.
 As we arived we didn't done much because we were exhausted of the 3hours trip, so we did the check in, put everything in room stay there for bit to relax, and half an hour before the lunch we went outside to look around and know where everything was.


After that we didn't done much, we went again to our room, and stay there reading...
Then when was dinner time we eat a big meal and then was drink time, every night we went to a bar in there where they do shows every night.


In the next day, we woke up at 7.30 so we could go to the breakfast and right away to the beach. Every day was like that. We did a little photoshoot in the next days as you can see :)









Then at noon we mostly go to the pool where, me and my sister, stay the longest time, having sun baths and reading our books, just relaxing. My dad would went to the gym. There they have lot of things you can do. Gym, tennis, ping pong, SPA (but is not include, you have to pay), indoor pool and almost every hour they have lots of activities going on. We always after lunch went to the little bar day to drink something and play bingo!






As you probably guess, every night, after the beach and pool, I would get a shower dressed all up for the evening. (SNEAK PEEK ALERT!)






As much as I can tell you is this, we didn't done much. Was all for relax and have fun.
Maybe this post was not what you imagine like a detailed post about my holidays, just a catch up, I didn't want this to be really boring.
Oh, almost totally forget, one day all of three should have a yoga class but we run late becase of my dad ahah!
If you want another point of view of my vacations we can, must, should definitely check out my sister's vlog.



Ok, guys, I promise the next one will be better and more my thing don't worry!

I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments