Lemon Cayenne Agave


Top - Primark (similar ones on Ebay here, and Brandy Melville here)
Skirt - Bershka (Similiar on DressLink here or SheIn here)
Shoes - Seaside


Helloooo amazing people! Yes, I did something different in here. And I did that because I want my fashion post to stand out a little so I decided to do this way, what you think? Tell me in the comments.
Returning to the serious business, the outfit, I wore this when I was in Albufeira, Algarve and in the resort we had something more chic and a more fancy restaurant. I choose this top, since I'm a little bit tan the blush pink really pop out and it is beautiful in my skin tone and fits perfectly. The skirt, which have that sexy vibe, really combine with a high heels like this ones, in my case, since I'm 5'1. For my hair I left it natural with my normal curls and that messy feature. 

~

Helloooo! Sim, eu fiz algo de diferente aqui. E eu fiz porque eu queria que todas as pessoas conseguissem ler e para os posts de fashion realçarem-se um pouco mais. O que é que acham? Escrevam nos comentários.
Voltando para o verdadeiro negócio, o outfit, eu vesti isto quando eu estava em Albufeira, Algarve e no resort nós tivemos algo mais chique e um restaurante mais fino. Eu escolhi este top, uma vez que eu sou um pouco morena, o cor do top, dá mais vida ao visual e fica lindo na minha pele e assenta-me que nem uma luva. A saia, que tem mais um sexy vibe, combina muito bem com uns saltos altos como estes, no meu caso, uma vez que eu tenho 1,56. O meu cabelo, optei por deixá-lo ao natural como os meus caracóis e aquele desarrumado que dá um sentimento mais selvagem.


I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments