Sister's Birthday !

Hello! How you doin'?

Finally I wrote, ahah. On others days don't happend much, so... But on december 16th was my sister's birthday so I have to wrote about it c:

I woke up kind of early to get ready to go and have Lunch with my dad :) We went to a pretty fancy restaurant but, the best, was the food and until this day, I’m still full :P ahaha

Just for you to know, I wore some jeggins, a maroon sweater, my air max and to final the look I put a cute hat with cat ears *-* 













Then, I gave my present to my sister, nothing expensive, just the Ed Sheeran Album X , that she wants a long time, so ya :)

After that, I went home and a few hours later I had my sister's friends over so we could have some cake and then we went to have dinner in a pretty cool restaurant :) It was a 90’s inspired restaurant so it was pretty cool :) 




 I hope you like it c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya!
You can find me on:

Carole xx



0 comments