Why I haven't been using lipstick lately?


The answer to the question above it's really simple - I just don't feel like it. But of course it has more to explain, or else I wouldn't do a post about it.
Deepening the subject, I felt and still feel that my lips need rest, not only because I started to feel in my face as well. I haven't been using lipstick or any type of it, regularly, for about 2/3 months, and I think it's because they feel sore and just 'washed out'. I'm mostly sure it's because of the cold and sun, it starts to feel really dry and cracked.
So, to not aggravate the situation I stop wearing lipstick in a daily basic, however, you CAN NOT stop wearing lipbalm. Moisturise and nourish your lips must be an important step in your skin care routine, not only that - that you've to apply through the day - you also need to be aware to, time to time, exfoliate your lips, not always but once a week.
The products that I have been using are: the Baby Lips collection, I personally have only three here, but coincidence or not, is from which type (Normal, Retro and Dr.Rescue) - I use these ones on my daily life, like outside the house because are more subtle and have a bit of color into it, nevertheless 'Dr.Rescue' is bomb ; Next are my two inside products which are from Vaseline and Vasenol, Aloe Vera and cocoa butter - these are more moisturiser and thick. The first I use around house and the other when I'm going to sleep.

Tell me in the comments your favourite lipbalm or the best :)
~

A resposta à pergunta acima é realmente simples - apenas não me sinto a usar. Mas é claro que tem mais a explicar, ou então eu não faria um post sobre isso.
Aprofundando o assunto, senti e ainda sinto que os meus lábios precisam de descanso, não só, porque comecei também a sentir a minha cara. Não tenho usado batom, regularmente, à aproximadamente 2/3 meses, e penso que é porque sinto-os doridos e sem cor. Tenho quase certeza que é por causa do frio e do sol, começam-se a sentir realmente secos e rachados.
Assim, para não agravar a situação parei de usar batom numa base diária, no entanto, NÃO PODES parar de usar batom do cieiro. Hidratar e nutrir os lábios deve ser um passo importante na tua rotina de cuidados da pele, não só isso - que tens que aplicar durante o dia - você também precisa de estar ciente de vez em quando, exfoliar os lábios, nem sempre, mas uma vez uma semana.
Os produtos que tenho usado são: a coleção Baby Lips, eu pessoalmente tenho apenas três aqui, mas coincidência ou não, é de cada tipo (Normal, Retro e Dr.Rescue) - uso estes na minha vida diária, como fora de casa, porque são mais subtis e têm um pouco de cor nele, no entanto 'Dr.Rescue' é bomba; Em seguida são os meus dois produtos internos que são da Vaseline e da Vasenol, de Aloe Vera e de manteiga de cacau - estes são mais hidratante e grossos. O primeiro, que uso em casa e o outro quando vou dormir.

Digam-me nos comentários o lipbalm favorito ou o melhor :)



I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments