Dear Santa... Red Lips

I decided that this year I was going to do a little serie about Christmas, because if you read the previous post you know that this is a special season, so as you probably guess it the name is "Dear Santa...".
The all idea is that my post look like a letter to Santa, but as well as a guide for all of you. So let's go!


Dear Santa...
I probably found the best red lipstick for this time. Maybe not the most durable but the color is definitely gorgeous and bright. A plus, is that the lipstick is super affordable for everyone, and that is always an aspect that I'm looking forward.
Returning to the characteristics of the lipstick, because is not that durable I usually wear it with a lip pencil, which actually help me outline my lips with the form I want, that sharp cupid's bow.
The lipstick is matte but not completely it still have a bit of moist and shine, however is that, that makes it comfortable.
That lipstick is from Hean, in the shade 26, Tango
~

Eu decidi que este ano ia fazer uma pequena série sobre o Natal, porque se lês-te o post anterior sabes que esta é uma temporada especial, assim como provavelmente acertaste acho o nome é "Dear Santa ...".
A ideia é que o meu post parece uma carta para o Pai Natal, mas também um guia para todos vocês. Então vamos!

Querido Pai Natal...
Eu provavelmente encontrei o melhor batom vermelho para esta temporada. Talvez não o mais durável, mas a cor é definitivamente linda e brilhante. Uma vantagem, é que o batom é super acessível para todos, o que é sempre um aspecto que eu estou à procura.
Voltando às características do batom, porque não é tão durável eu costumo usá-lo com um lápis de lábio, o que realmente me ajudar a esboçar os lábios com a forma que eu quero, arco de Cupido afiado.
O batom é fosco mas não completamente, ele ainda tem um pouco de humidade e brilho, no entanto é o que o torna confortável.
Esse batom é da marca Hean, na cor 26, Tango.



I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments