Short People in OTK boots


I had this idea in my mind since forever, actually since I saw a similar post, but I think it's a great topic to talk/write and show. Just for you to get the image, I'm 5'1 and over the knee boots, supposedly, won't look good on me or short people in general. The fact is, I love otk boots and I bought ones from ASOS and now I think I look pretty good on them. Of course some styles of clothing won't the most fitting to wear with, which are going to short you up, but most of them will suit you fine. 
The outfit I'm showing is the one I wear all the time with my boots, is where I feel more comfortable, fashionable, I feel like it doesn't make me shorter and most of all I feel classy. You mostly don't need anything over the top, as you can see I'm wearing a normal white shirt but to spice it up and make it more fun I added a colorful scarf which makes a lot "happier". In my case (and opinion), what really combine the outfit, and make it more "visionary" is the long coat with the otk boots.
Other aspect is my boots are not heeled which makes it more normal, and day-to-day wear, but if you have or want some heeled ones go for it and that ones look even better in short people. 
But here is one idea for short people to wear non heeled over the knee boots.
If you want other outfit ideas, please don't be shy and ask for it. Thanks!
~
Eu tive esta ideia desde sempre, por acaso desde que eu vi um post similar, mas eu acho isto um tópico muito bom para falar/escrever e mostrar. Para vocês ter uma imagem, eu meço 1,56cm e supostamente, botas acima do joelho não me ficam bem ou a pessoas pequenas no geral. O facto é que eu adora este tipo de botas e eu comprei umas da ASOS, e adoro como elas me ficam. Claro que alguns estilos não são os que mais favorecem, porque vão parecer mais baixas, mas quase todos vão ficar bons. 
O visual que estou a mostrar é o que eu visto todo o tempo com as minhas botas, é o que me sinto mais confortável, com estilo, sinto que não me encorta e mais que tudo sinto-me elegante. Vocês não precisam nada de muito extravagante, como podem ver eu usei uma simples blusa branca mas para apimentar as coisas, adicionei um cachecol colorido, que tornou tudo mais "feliz". No meu caso (e opinião), o que realmente combinou tudo, e fê-lo mais "visionário" foi o casaco com as botas.
Outro aspeto é que as minhas botas não têm salto o que faz o outfit mais descontraído, mas se têm ou querem com salto comprem, até acho que esses são mais fáceis de conjugar com pessoas pequenas. 
Mas aqui está a minha ideia para pessoas baixas calçarem botas acima do joelho sem salto.
Se quiserem outras ideas de visual, não sejam tímidos e por favor peçam. Obrigada!



I hope you liked it :)

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

2 comments