September Favourite

As you know, I didn't post wednesday and I don't actually have an excuse rather than I'm lazy. However I decided that I was still posting twice a week, so has you may guess you'll have one post now, and another later on the day.
For this one, I thought, because I'm out of ideas, continue the legacy of "favourite" not a lot of stuff but just one. That, makes easier for you - that's not long and maybe boring - and for me, since I have to write less...

~
Como devem saber, eu não postei na quarta e eu não tenho uma desculpa sem ser que são preguiçosa. No entanto, eu decidi que iria na mesma postar duas vezes por semana, assim como podem adivinhar, vai haver um post agora e uma mais tarde no dia.
Para este, eu achei, porque estou sem ideias, continuar o legado do "favorito" não muita coisa, apenas uma. Assim, é mais fácil para vocês - não é muito comprido e se calhar aborrecido - e para mim, uma vez que escrevo menos...


With that being said, my favourite of last month was, and still is, a CD from EDEN called I think you think too much of me. I found out about him through a fan made video, which they used one of his songs, since I loved it so much, I figured it out that I should search more music from him.
~
Com isto dito, o meu favorito deste mês passado foi, e ainda é, um CD do EDEN chamado I think you think too much of me. Eu descobri sobre ele por um video feito por fãs, em que usavam uma das sua músicas, uma vez que adorei, decidi porque não pesquisar mais das suas músicas?


The genre is very indie/alternative/rock, is a mix, but is more up to sad melodies, so you find the indie more 'visible'. The first song I heard was "and", and I think it's beautiful, but my favourites songs are "rock + roll" , "drugs" and "Fumes" feat Gnash, probably, because it's difficult to choose. 
I believe this artist is still in progress, at least I don't hear a lot of people talk about him, so help him out, and go listen (can be at spotify) and then tell me your thoughts because I would like to know.
~
O género é muito indie/alternativo/rock, é uma mistura, mas é mais melodias calmas, por isso é mais visível o indie. A primeira musica que ouvi foi "and", e eu acho que é linda, mas as minhas favoritas são "rock + roll", "drugs" e "Fumes" com Gnash, provavelmente, porque é difícil escolher.
Eu acredito que este artista ainda está em progresso, uma vez que eu não ouço muita gente a falar sobre ele, por isso ajudem-no, e vão ouvir (pode ser no spotify) e depois digam-me o que acharam porque eu gostava de saber. 


I hope you liked it :)

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx



p.s this post is not sponsored in any way

0 comments