Primark Face Mask Review


Nowadays, a good face mask is always important in a skin care routine. However, we think the good ones are the expensive, but that is not always true. 
In my case, I don't have a big opinion on the first phrase I wrote, I'm the typical girl that goes to the cheap masks. So, that's why I'm here giving you a review on a 3.50€ mask.
The package says that it exfoliates, which is true because it has some little grounds for that and it's not to harsh on the skin, I can say that because my skin is a bit sensitive. Smooths, of course, since it exfoliates your face feels super smooth. Surprisingly, it does brighten your face, you may need to put some moisturizer on to be more noticiable but it leaves a glow on your face. In terms of moisturising I'm not really certain, like, my face doesn't feel dry but it doesn't feel moisturised, as I say you need to put a bit on afterwards.
The mask takes so little time to dry, and it may cause some tingling and heat while it's on, at least in my did.
Overall, I think is a good face mask, you get that healthy skin, but maybe are other ones out there better. Maybe exist other ones that actually cleanse your pores and eliminate your pimples.
~
Atualmente, uma boa máscara facial é crucial para uma rotina de pele. No entanto, pensamos que as boas são as mais caras, mas nem sempre é verdade.
No meu caso, eu não tenho uma grande opinião na frase que escrevi, eu sou a típica rapariga que vai para as mais baratas. Então, é por isso que estou aqui para fazer uma review de uma máscara de 3.50€.
No pacote diz que esfolei, o que é verdade porque tem uns grãos para isso, e não é muito áspero na face, eu posso dizer isso porque a minha pele é um pouco sensível. Suaviza, claro, uma vez que esfolei sente-se a pele mais macia. Surpreendentemente, também ilumina o rosto, podem precisar de pôr um pouco de hidratante depois mas é notável o brilho natural. Em termos de hidratação eu não tenho muita certeza, tipo, a minha pele não fica seca mas também não a sinto hidratada, como eu disse precisa-se de pôr creme depois.
A máscara demora imenso pouco tempo para secar, e pode causar um pouco de formigueiro e também podem sentir um pouco de calor, pelo menos eu senti.
No geral, eu acho que é uma boa máscara facial, conseguem uma pele saudável, mas se calhar existem melhores. Se calhar existem outras que limpam mesmo os poros e eliminam as borbulhas.


Give me some names of other masks I should try, because I'm still looking for the right one. 
{Digam me alguns nomes de outras máscaras faciais que eu devia experimentar, porque eu ainda estou à procura da certa.}


I hope you liked it :)



And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx



p.s this post is not sponsored in any way

0 comments