My favourite places to shop


I had this idea from a photo idea that I found at Pinterest, and, to be fair, I never saw anyone did this, like dedicate a post to their stores, and it's a pretty cool idea, because the readers get to know where can they find the style from the blogger rather than randomly find pieces that suit the style.
I, personally, only have 4 stores here, that's where I spend most of my money, but don't think these are the only one, because I also buy clothes from other places.
~
Eu tive esta ideia de uma foto que encontrei no Pinterest, e, para ser sincera, eu nunca vi ninguém fazer isto, dedicar um post para as suas lojas, e é uma ideia boa, porque os leitores ficam com uma ideia de onde encontrar os estilo da blogger, do que tentarem encontrar aleatoriamente peças que sejam do género.
Eu, pessoalmente, apenas tenho aqui 4 lojas, onde eu gasto mais dinheiro, mas não pensem que são as únicas, porque eu também compro noutros sítios.


The first store is Pull&Bear, here is where I find the most edgy and retro pieces of my closet, from mom jeans to jean jackets - they are staples. The colours that are more represented are the jean (blue), maroon, and all the ones more dark feeling.
~
A primeira loja é a Pull&Bear, aqui é onde eu encontro as peças do meu armário mais edgy e retro, desde calças mom a casacos de ganga - eles são essenciais. As cores mais representadas são a ganga (azul), o bordeaux, e todas as cores dão um visual mais escuro.


If I want to find something more to the neutral and professional side, I definitely go to Stradivarius, there you can find all types of neutrals and soft clothing. I don't really know why, but for shirts is where I find the most elegant and fitting ones.
~
Se eu quiser algo mais para o lado dos neutros e profissional, eu vou definitivamente à Stradivarius, lá vão encontrar todos os tipos de neutros e roupas macias. Eu não sei bem porquê, mas para camisolas é onde eu encontro as mais elegantes e mais aconchegantes no corpo.


Last clothing store, is the one I need/must go every time I'm in a new place, if it's there a Brandy Melville I surely be there. If you want to find simple, basic pieces that's the store you need to go. The clothes are so soft and comfortable, not forgetting fashionable and, of course, the pastel colours. 
~
Última loja de roupa, é uma que eu preciso/tenho de ir sempre que estou num novo local, se tiver Brandy Melville, eu vou estar lá de certeza. Se querem encontrar peças simples, básicas esta é a loja que precisam de ir. As roupas são tão macias e confortáveis, não esquecendo que têm estilo e, claro, as cores pasteis.


The only skin store related is Maquillalia, I talk about this online store a lot and that has a reason. Is here that I can find the best deals in makeup, skin care, hair... In my case, has an advantage that is being a spanish website which means that comes really quickly.
~
A única loja relacionada com pele a Maquillalia, eu falo imenso desta loja online e eu tenho uma razão. É aqui que arranjo os melhores preço em maquilhagem, produtos de pele, cabelo... No meu caso, tenho uma vantagem que é ser um site espanhol que quer dizer que chega bastante rápido.


Tell me in the comments your stores, because I need to renovate my wardrobe. 
{Digam nos comentários as vossas lojas, porque eu preciso de renovar o meu guarda-fato.}


I hope you liked it :)

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx



p.s this post is not sponsored in any way

0 comments