NOS Alive: Day 3

It's been 3 days since I've been in this space, and I can tell you that I miss it very dearly. It was one of the best days of my life, where I had so much fun, smiled, sang, dance a lot. Probably the best day of a festival for me and in my opinion, at least in this NOS Alive, definitely the best day was the one I went.
I'm not gonna explain every detail of this journey, just the basic like superficial. Because if you were there or even if you follow me on instagram you kind of had an experience. 
{Já passaram 3 dias desde que estive neste espaço, e posso dizer que sinto muito a falta. Foi um dos melhores dias da minha vida, onde me diverti muito, sorri, cantei, dancei imenso. Provavelmente o melhor dia de um festival para mim e na minha opinião, pelo menos neste NOS Alive, definitivamente o melhor dia foi este.
Eu não vou explicar todos os detalhes desse jornada, apenas o básico, o superficial. Porque se estiveste lá ou mesmo se me acompanhas-te no instagram, tiveste uma experiência.}

It started at 3.30p.m when me and my sister first got into the space. Since it was only my second time there we though it would be a good idea to look around an just see what was out there. We actually took a polaroid photo and it look gorgeous. Next, because I'm short and I wanted a good spot for the stage we went there, and just sit there and wait. 
First was the The Black Mamba, a portuguese band, but they were quite good, I personally didn't have in mind ever listen to one of their songs, but...
Kodaline were next and, well first they were a bit late since the previous took to long, and also was a bit disappointing. My expectations were none, I like some of their songs and I can say I was a bit excited, yet the concert was too weak, they simply sang... Didn't interact as much and the vocalist not even seemed happy about it. 
Then was the all time favourite people and concert and band and everything! Since the first time they were announced in other editions I wanna to see them but didn't got the chance. And this year I had and I'm so glad I did. IMAGINE DRAGONS were by far the best raw concert ever. The interaction with the public was on point, the vocals, the instruments, the speechs, even the energy on stage - the environment they put together with all certain will/can make anyone feel IT. I sang the top of my lungs. Believe me.
For last, I was not there to see Depeche Mode, because I was enjoying Fleet Foxes on Heineken Stage because my sister wanted to see "Cage the Elephants" and we were waiting while eating. "Fleet Foxes" were actually a good band to hear while chilling but not quite my type of music. But then came the rave. Damn, Cage the Elephants put everything in that stage, it was a fun concert don't get me wrong, but he was crazy, wild, the people that wanted to see him gone absolutely mad, was shoking at first then I just joined.
And was 1a.m when I was returning home from a marvelous day that definitely upgraded my mood for this summer.
~
Começou quando às 15.30 eu e a minha irmã entramos no recinto. Uma vez que era apenas a minha segunda vez lá, pensamos que seria uma boa ideia dar uma volta por lá. Nós por acaso acabamos por tirar uma polaroid e ficou muito bem. Depois, visto que eu sou pequena e queria um bom lugar para o palco, fomos para lá, sentamo-nos e esperamos.
Primeiro foram os The Black Mamba, uma banda portuguesa, mas eles não são maus, eu pessoalmente não tenho em mente alguma vez ter ouvido uma das suas músicas, mas...
Kodaline foram os segundos e, bem primeiro demoraram algum tempo porque os anteriores demoraram mais, e também foi um pouco decepcionante. As minhas expetativas não eram nenhumas, eu gosto de algumas músicas e posso dizer que estava um pouco ansiosa, no entanto o concerto foi, no geral, fraco, apenas cantaram... Não interagiram muito e o vocalista nem parecia feliz.
Então foram as minhas pessoas favoritas, o concerto e a banda e tudo! Desde a primeira vez que foram anunciados em outras edições, eu queria vê-los, mas não tive a chance. E este ano eu tive e estou tão feliz por ter tido. IMAGINE DRAGONS foi, de longe, o melhor concerto em bruto de todos os tempos. A interação com o público estava no ponto, os vocais, os instrumentos, os discursos, até a energia no palco - o ambiente que eles colocaram em conjunto com certeza/pode fazer com que qualquer pessoa sinta ISSO. Eu cantei como nunca. Acreditem em mim.
Por último, eu não estava lá para ver os Depeche Mode, porque eu a apreciar os Fleet Foxes no Palco Heineken, porque minha irmã queria ver "Cage the Elephants" e estávamos à espera enquanto comíamos. "Fleet Foxes" são realmente uma boa banda para ouvir enquanto estamos relaxando, mas não é meu tipo de música. Mas então veio o delírio. Maldita seja, Cage the Elephants colocaram tudo naquele palco, foi um show divertido, não me interpretem mal, mas ele estava louco, selvagem, as pessoas que queriam vê-los ficar absolutamente loucos, foi chocante no começo, mas depois apenas me juntei.
E era 1 da manhã quando voltei para casa depois de um dia maravilhoso que definitivamente melhorou meu humor para este verão.


Tell me in the comments bellow if you went to this year NOS Alive, and if you did what day and all your thoughts!
Btw, me and Dan Reynolds from Imagine Dragons held hands. Just want to spread that out in the internet (sorry not sorry) c:


I hope you liked it :)

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx 

0 comments