Beach Essentials


Right now, as we all know, it's the beach season and what better and useful post than a beach essentials? I'm gonna be honest with you I could do a full on, like a day in the beach, but rather than the things I'm going to show you, you'll only need more is food. So I'm just gonna present you essentials for a morning which is what I do, of course if you want to have a snack go for it, but in my case I don't particularly eat much.
It's only a few things, some of them it's for everyone but I explain bellow.

  1. Hat - you can use whatever hat you want, I go for a baseball cap just because it's the jam now but normaly you use a straw hat;
  2. Suncream - it's a basic, everyone need it. I didn't put on the photo but if you are that type of people you can use a after sun later;
  3. Phone + bag - your electronic obvious, you can use an mp3 as well... The bag is for me to put on my phone and headphones when I go to the water, and where I keep beauty stuff;
  4. Sunglasses - a must to protect you the sun, don't forget to bring the case so it doesn't get ruined;
  5. Camera - you definitely want to have memories so keep with you, as the same as the sunglasses the case it's important;
  6. Towel -  I prefer the thicker ones but the ones with patterns and bohemian feel are so instagram worthy;
  7. Shoes - my person loves Toms, they are easy, comfortable and great for the summer time, but you can use flip flops or sandals;
  8. Elastics + gum - they don't have to do with each other, but I feel like they are the random ones so, I put it together. Elastics the salty hair can be annoying or is hot, the gum to keep a good breath;
  9. Water bottle - this is the all time essential, never go out without it. Keep yourself hydrated, you'll feel a lot better during the say and less sleepy;
  10. Bag - if you are going to bring all of this, you need a bag, it's a lot more handy;
  11. Book - I have a book, because I'm a bookworm but if you're not, you can carry some cards, ball, or other games that you like to play.
~
Agora, como todos sabem, é a altura de praia então o que melhor e útil do que um post com essenciais de praia? Vou ser honesta convosco, eu podia fazer um completo, tipo um dia de praia, mas outras coisas necessárias do que vou mostrar, apenas comida. Por isso, vou-vos apresentar essenciais para uma manhã o que é o que normalmente faço, claro que se quiserem um lanche levem, no meu caso eu não sou muito de comer.
É só algumas coisas, e algumas é para todos mas eu explico em baixo.
  1. Chapéu - podem usar qualquer um, eu fui para um de "baseball" porque é a moda mas normalmente iria para um chapéu de palha;
  2. Protetor solar - um básico, todos precisamos. Eu não pus na foto mas se são do tipo de usar "after sun" levem também;
  3. Telemóvel + bolsa - o teu eletrónico obviamente, podes usar também um mp3... A bolsa é para eu por o telemóvel e os fones quando vou para a água, e para guardar coisas de beleza;
  4. Óculos de sol - uma obrigação, para proteger do sol, não se esqueçam de levar a caixa para não ficaram riscados;
  5. Câmera - definitivamente que vão querer guardar memórias, tal como os óculos a caixa é necessária;
  6. Toalha - eu prefiro as mais grossas mas as que têm padrões e aquele bohémico vibe são muito digno de instagram;
  7. Sapatos - a minha pessoa adora Toms, eles são fáceis, confortáveis e ótimos para o verão, mas podem usar chinelos ou sandálias;
  8. Elásticos + pastilhas - eles não têm nada haver um com o outro, mas eu sinto que são ambos random, então... Elásticos porque o cabelo salgado pode ser irritante ou porque está calor, as pastilhas porque é sempre bom um bom hálito;
  9. Garrafa de água - este é o essencial número um, nunca saiam sem isto. Mantenham-se hidratados e vão se sentir muito melhor durante o dia, e com menos sono;
  10. Mala - se vão trazer isto tudo, precisam de algo, é muito mais acessível;
  11. Livro - eu tenho um livro, porque eu adoro livros mas se tu não, podes levar cartas, bola, ou outros jogos que gostes de jogar.


 This is basically what I bring with me rather than just my essentials. So tell me as well what is your number one beach essential, that you have to carry on with you.
{Isto é basicamente o que eu levo comigo, invés de ser apenas os meus essenciais. Assim, digam qual é o vosso primeiro essencial de praia, que têm obrigatoriamente de levar.}

I hope you liked it :)

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

1 comments

  1. Thank you so much! I'm definitely going to check it out :)
    Btw, if you don't mind, can you tell where are you from?

    ReplyDelete