Sephora, waterproof eye makeup remover

 Yes, I'm back with a new post. And I'm actually excited for this month because I already planned everything and good post are coming! 
For the first post of March, I'm going to give you my opinion on a savior of every makeup person. From a lot of people I heard great comments about this product which is the waterproof eye makeup remover and you can purchase it at Sephora for around 15€. 
As you can see it's a pretty expensive makeup remover however have a lot of hype. In my opinion it is a good product. I think it depends on the cotton pad but it's super soft on your skin, you can take all the makeup, eyeliner gel inclusive, with not rubbing hard or just pressing and leaving it for some seconds - that happens because it's a biphasic remover. Not just that, since the remover have cornflower extract it leaves your skin super smooth. With that, you don't need a big amout of product. Overall, I recommend and I've to say I think that hype is believable, nevertheless if you can't afford you also have plenty other good options but if you want something good I think you can save some money and buy this one.
~

Sim, estou de volta com um novo post. E estou muito animada para este mês porque eu já planeei tudo e bons posts estão a caminho!
Para o primeiro post de março, eu vou dar a minha opinião sobre um salvador de todas as pessoa de maquilhagem. De muitas pessoas eu ouvi grandes comentários sobre este produto que é a waterproof eye makeup remover e podem comprá-lo na Sephora por cerca de 15€.
Como podem ver que é um desmaquilhante muito caro, mas tem um monte de "hype". Na minha opinião, é um bom produto. Acho que depende do algodão, mas é super macio na pele, conseguem tirar toda a maquilhagem, eyeliner em gel inclusivo, sem esfregar muito ou apenas pressionando e deixando-o por alguns segundos - isso acontece porque é um desmaquilhante bifásico. Não apenas isso, uma vez que tem extrato de "cornflower" deixa a pele super suave. Com isso, você não precisa de uma grande quantidade de produto. No geral, eu recomendo e eu tenho que dizer que eu acho que o reconhecimento é fiável, no entanto, se não podem pagar também têm muitas outras opções boas, mas se quiserem algo bom, eu acho que podem economizar dinheiro e comprar este.


And that was it guys, tell me in the comments bellow which makeup remover is your most loved one.

I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments