School Photoshoot Part 2

 Here I am for a new post! This time, I just wanna to show you another photoshoot. I actually had to go there to see the other photos and how the overall project was going but my photographer which is my friend as well, needed more pictures so we decided that because in that moment was the sunset, why not take some outside.
We went there and we took amazing photographies. Besides my look was kind of cute, more chill but girly because of the dress, however is also wintery so it is definitely a good outfit for the occasion and how the day was turning, with so much pink and blue. We've been there for a couple of hours trying to get everything done, plus the other hours, still it was all worth it. I haven't really see the final work, but I'm so excited.
Not only that, I'm flattered because I'm his choice and I always have so much fun and everything. I feel great, relaxed, it's not to much pressure or anything. It's like my comfort zone, at least with him, because I tried being the model to other person and it was so awkward, I didn't know anyone plus I had already did most of the poses, anyways was cool to see I react when I'm around others, it's when you get to know you better.
But that's all I have to show you today, of course, these are not the only photos I've more, but if you want to see them I'm going to post them in my instagram or twitter, just some of them :)
~

Aqui estou eu para um novo post! Desta vez, eu só quero mostrar-vos outro photoshoot. Na verdade, eu tive que ir lá para ver as outras fotos e como o projeto em geral estava indo, mas o meu fotógrafo, que é meu amigo também, precisava de mais fotos, então decidimos que porque nesse momento foi o pôr do sol, por que não tirar algumas lá fora.
Nós fomos para lá e tiramos incríveis fotografias. Além que o meu visual era meio fofo, mais descontraído, mas feminino por causa do vestido, no entanto também é invernal por isso é definitivamente um bom outfit para a ocasião e como o dia estava ficando, com tons rosa e azul. Estivemos lá por algumas horas tentando obter tudo feito, além das outras horas, contudo valeu tudo a pena. Eu realmente ainda não vi o trabalho final, mas estou tão animada.
Não só isso, estou lisonjeada porque ele escolheu-me e eu sempre me divirto tanto. Eu sinto-me ótima, relaxada, e não é muita pressão. É como a minha zona de conforto, pelo menos com ele, porque eu tentei ser o modelo para outra pessoa e foi tão estranho, eu não conhecia mais ninguém e mais já tinha feito maior parte das poses, de qualquer maneira foi giro ver como reajo quando estou perto dos outros, é quando realmente conhecem-se melhor.
Mas é tudo o que tenho para vos mostrar hoje, é claro, estas não são as únicas fotos que eu tenho há mais, mas se quiserem vê-las, vou publicá-las no meu instagram ou twitter, apenas algumas delas :)


I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx 

0 comments