Choker in Blush

 Choker - H&M (Similar on ASOS and Forever21)
Shirt - Bershka (Similar at H&M)
Belt - Primark (Look a like on Boohoo)
Jeans - Pull&Bear
Shoes - Nike

 Helloo 2017! I'm so happy you're here because I've a lot of new things and ideas on my mind that I pretend to make it happen. That being said, welcome to the first post of 2017!
As you can see it's a outfit, because I tend to like doing this too much, and I think I have a great sense of fashion, not to brag - so fashion will be a big part of my blog this year.
On this style, even though it's winter and people forget the light colors, I put together a pastel one, simple as blush. Since off the shoulders is a big trend and I love it to death, of course I need to use one, but the other reason I chose it was because of the choker that as well are a big trend. Seeing that the choker is the ones that you wrap around your neck, it as that strings falling to the side which I thought that give a edgy look and looked fabulous in a off the shoulders.
To not make it more detailing I chose some mom jeans, to keep the edgy vibe, but some simples because we don't want a lot of acessories in a pastel and clean look.
For my shoes just some comfortable black and white nikes, you can never go wrong.
~

Hello 2017! Estou tão contente por estares aqui porque tenho tantas novas coisas e ideias na mente que pretendo realizar. Com isto dito, bem-vindo ao primeiro post de 2017!
Como podem ver é um outfit, porque eu tendo a gostar demasiado dos fazer, e eu até penso que tenho um bom senso de moda, não para me gabar -por isso moda será uma grande parte do blog este ano.
Neste estilo, mesmo sendo inverno e as pessoas esquecem-se das cores claras, eu fiz um pastel, simples como blush. Uma vez que "off the shoulders" é um grande trend este ano e eu amo de morte, claro que eu tinha que usar uma, mas outra razão foi por causa do choker que é também um grande trend. Vendo esse choker, é daqueles que se enrola à volta do pescoço, sendo assim tem fios a cair nos lados o que eu pensei que dava um look mais edgy e fica fabuloso numa off the shoulders.
Para não fazer mais detalhado eu escolhi umas mom jeans, para continuar com o look edgy, mas umas simple para não tornar o outfit muito confuso, queres um pastel e limpo.
Para os sapatos optei pelos meus comfortaveis, preto e branco nikes, nunca dá errado.


I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx


0 comments