16th Bithday Outfit

 Jacket - Pull&Bear (Similar at SheIn)
Dress - Forever21
Tights - Primark

It happens that my birthday was, almost, one month ago...
Anyways, since I loved my outfit in that day and plus isn't that sophisticated which means that is an elegant but comfortable everyday look, I decided that I must share it with you.
As you may know lace up is a big trend right now, and I'm obesessed! Therefore I used a really warm, because my birthday is actually when winter starts, knit dress which are the fews that I use, and to give a bit of my normal style a oversized jacket to edgy it up. Some cozy tights are always a must in this season and to be honest this ones also gives a bit of color even if is black. To finish it I just wore some comfortable and every style shoes, since I always plan that I'm going to walk a bit.
You can't really see, but because in the morning was so cold I wore a big scarf and because was also sunny I wore some sunglasses which I was completely in love with complement.
~

Acontece que o meu aniversário foi, quase, a um mês atrás...
De qualquer forma, uma vez que eu amei o visual deste dia e para mais não é sofisticado o que quer dizer que é um visual elegante mas confortável, eu decidi que eu devia partilhar convosco.
Como devem saber "lace up" é um grande trend agora, e eu estou obcecada! Assim eu escolhi um vestido de malha quente, porque o meu aniversário é mesmo quando começa o inverno, e é dos poucos que uso, e para dar um pouco do meu usual estilo, um casaco de ganga oversized para dar um ar mais edgy. Umas collants aconchegantes são sempre um essencial nesta estação e para ser sincera dá um pouco de cor mesmo sendo preto. Para acabar eu calçei uns sapatos confortáveis e do dia-a-dia, pois eu plano sempre que vou andar um pouco.
Não dá para ver, mas porque estava frio de madrugada eu adicionei um cachecol denso e porque também estava sol eu acessorizei com uns óculos de sol, o qual me fez ficar completamente apaixonada.


I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments