Favourite Scent

First revelation of this month, and actually is a pretty chill one. 

Since Fall and also November started I've been loving smells, not all of them, but some flashes out my mood, I just feel happier and relaxed. So I thought of sharing with you.
This idea began by only be about a perfume that I've been craving but I also been loving I caracteristic smell, of that being said why not share both?



The main one, which were the reason of the post is the Olympea, by Paco Rabanne (Eau Parfum). This liquid is so good, the fragrance is amazing and durable: is a bit fresh but also warm because of the sweetness. Nevertheless it is so diverse, you can wear it all year long, but in this month and season I just been using non-stop.

The second and natural scent is so typically me, which is tea. Any type of it but if I had to choose, I would pick, maybe, Earl Grey just because I've literally been loving the last one I bought from "Ahmad Tea". This smell that penetrates my house just calm and relax my muscle, I really feel like home and just remembers me of fall, since I drink a lot in this time of the year, until January maybe.

What are your favourite scents for this season? I would love to know :)
~

Primeira revelação deste mês, e até uma muito 'chill'.
Desde que Outono e novembro começaram eu tenho vindo a adorar cheiros, não todos, mas alguns reluzem o meu humor, eu sinto-me feliz e relaxada. Então eu pensei em partilhar convosco.
Esta ideia começou por ser apenas sobre um perfume que eu tenho vindo a amar, no entanto existe um cheiro característico que adoro, com isso dito porque não partilhar ambos?

O principal, o qual é a razão do post é o Olympea, de Paco Rabanne (Eau Parfum). Este liquido é tão bom, a fragrância é fantástica e dura imenso tempo: é um pouco fresco mas também quente por causa do doce. Sem escapar, é muito diversificado, podes usar durante todo o ano, mas este mês e estação eu estive a usar sem parar.

O segundo e natural aroma é tipicamente eu, que é chá. Qualquer tipo, contudo se tivesse que escolher, provavelmente seria o Earl Grey só porque estou literalmente apaixonada por o último que comprei da marca "Ahmad Tea". Este cheiro que penetra na minha casa, acalma e relaxa os meus musculos, eu realmente sinto-me em casa e faz-me lembrar do outono, uma vez que bebo imenso chá nesta altura do ano, até mais ou menos janeiro.

Qual é o vosso cheiro favorito para esta estação? Eu amava saber :)



I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments