Vibrant Vibes


 Top - Primark
Shorts - Bershka (Also good on Forever21, here)
Shoes - Nike (You can also buy on Spartoo)
Sunglasses - C&A (Can also find on Bershka, here)
Bandana -  Tally Weijl
Belt - Vintage
Rings - Primark/Vintage (Mostly similar on Bershka, here)
Bag - Primark (A little more expensive on Topshop, here)



Hellooo! Today's outfit is a really 'vibrant' and comfy one. This look actually have a theme which is Zoo. I wore the outfit when I went there, last week.
When I think of hot days and Zoo, the two things that come to my mind is light colors and bright ones, respectively. As you can see the only light piece of clothe is my top, I choose that one to keep everything more clean and simple, but to change the outfit a little bit, make it more rough, I pick out this really red bandana, as an accessory but as well as something to connect with my neck and top, and these shorts, as you can see they are ripped (make it rought) and they have a slight washed denim but a vibrant blue, because it's blue everything looks clean and also because it's shorts are really comfortable to wear, and amazing for that hot days and they're hight waisted so, everything kept in place.
Since the outfit is so bright, to give a little of deepness I choose these two dark objects, my bag that binds so well with the look, and my belt that gives my waist a little more depth. My nikes are some hell of comfy shoes, amazing for that days that you walk and walk, and because they have "net", are a perfect match for the hot days.


~


Hellooo! O outfit de hoje é um muito vibrante e confortável. O look, por acaso, tem um tema que é o Jardim Zoológico. Eu vesti esta roupa quando lá fui, a semana passada.
Quando eu penso em dias quentes e o Zoo, as duas primeiras coisas que vêm à minha cabeça é cores claras e cores berrantes, respetivamente. Como consegues ver a única peça de roupa clara que tenho vestida é a minha blusa, eu escolhi-a para manter tudo mais limpo e simples, mas para mudar um pouco o visual, para obter algo mais selvagem, eu seleccionei uma bandana com um vermelhão, como um acessório mas também como algo para se conectar com o meu pescoço e o meu top, e estes calções, como vês nas imagens eles são rasgados (selvagens) e são de uma leve ganga lavada, no entanto têm um azul vibrante, uma vez que são azuis ajudam a tornar tudo mais limpo e também como são calções são super comfortáveis e ótimos para dias de calor, e como são de cintura subida ajuda a manter tudo correctamente.
Visto que o visual é bastante berrante, para dar um pouco de profundidade eu escolhi estes dois escuros objectos, a mala que se liga maravilhosamente como todo o look, e o cinto que dá à minha cintura um pouco de concavidade. Os meus 'nikes' são super hiper mega confortáveis, espetaculares para aqueles dias que andamos bastante e também, como têm rede, são uma combinação muito boa para os dias de Verão.



I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments