Survival Guide: Summer Festivals

Hellooo! Welcome back to my blog.
First, sorry for didn't post last week, but a lot was going on, and was #EURO2016Finale, soooo.. And next, imagine... PORTUGAL IS THE CHAMPION! WE WON, AND I'M SO PROUD! I don't know how they did it, but they did, and this feeling is so overwhelming, it feels so good... And some how this victory really united the society. For that THANK YOU PORTUGAL, and CONGRATS :)
Putting this a side, let's talk about the post, and I decided to brought back "Survival Guide" and made it a serie, what about that?
In this Survival Guide I'm going to talk about Summer Festivals, what you need to carry, how you sould do it, and some another tips! Excited?


LET'S GET STARTED! 

Talking about this subject really depends which festival you're going and if you want to go camping or not. In my personal experience I never camped so, I can't talk much about it, but I know just in normal concerts, in the queue, if you wanna me to do a post about it, leave a comment bellow!
Since I hadn't that experience yet, I can't advice you, but I can help you with another things :)

First, how you should do it:

  • If you're going to watch some artist that you really love, and want front row, you should definitely go for the queue, in the latest 10a.m!
  • If you're going just to have a good time with friends but you also have some artist that you like and you want to see them kind of close, I would say after lunch, maybe 1.30p.m.
  • Another possibility is if you're going just to have fun, enjoy the festival, walk/look around, and also listening to music, you can go for it when the "doors" open. I think it's total fine.
  • Oh, if you also want to enjoy some artist, really see him on the stage but also wants to enjoy the festival (look around), I advice you to go early to the queue as well.


NOTE: Remember, I'm saying this but all depends which festival you're going, and also the day!


Second, what you should carry/festival essentials:

  • Sunscreen
  • Money
  • Cards/I.C
  • Phone
  • Camera
  • Ticket
  • Food!
  • Water
  • Lipbalm
  • Sunglasses



All of these you can carry on a backpack or a fanny pack, depends what you prefer and if you're there for a long time (Backpack).


Third, what look you should wear:
  • Choose something comfortable, but at the same time stylish.
  • A fluid tank top
  • Denim shorts
  • A pair of shoes that are comfy because you're going to be standing a long time -  All stars.
  • Some type of jacket/sweatshirt/Flannel, to keep you warm at night.
  • For accessories some, flash tattoos and face gems.

Forth, makeup talk (all this is up to you, but maybe):
  • Primer/Sunscreen
  • Concealer
  • Powder
  • Mascara
  • Highlighter, Contour & Blush (Optional)
  • Liquid Matte Lipstick


NOTE 2: About the outfit and makeup instead of what I told you, you can choose your outfit and do your makeup according to the artist you're going to see.



And that's it guys! Tell me in the comments bellow if you have the same opinion has me, and if this year you went to any festival. If yes, which? 



I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments