Tag: 25 Random Questions

Helloooo! Welcome back :)

Today's post will be a little bit different from the usually. I run out of incredible ideas, so I decided to do something really simple, but I never had done before. I'm talking about a TAG! Is something super relaxing, for you to get to know me, can be funny too... Just us talking to one another  :)


Without further to do, let's start ;)

25 RANDOM QUESTIONS TAG!

Question 1: Do you have any pets?
Yes, I do! I have one cat {Nina} and a couple of fishes

Question 2: Name three things that are physically close to you.
Maybe, my iPhone, my headphones and a cup of tea.

Question 3: What's the weather like right now?
It's a quite windy, a little bit cold but hot at the same time.

Question 4: Do you drive? If so, have you crashed?
No, I don't drive. YET!

Question 5: What time did you wake up this morning?
Hmm, it was around 7 AM.

Question 6: When was the last time you showered?
To be honest, 2 hours ago.

Question 7: What was the last movie that you saw?
The "Poltergeist", with my sister.

Question 8: What does you last text message say?
"SAMEEE!" Ahah, awkward I know, to one of my closest friends.

Question 9: What is your ringtone?
Funny question, is the "iPhone ringtone" :p

Question 10: Have you ever been to a different country?
Yes, I've been to a some places. I've visited England, France, Belgium, Spain...

Question 11: Do you like sushi?
If I like? I totally love! It's so deliciously (?) good!

Question 12: Where do you buy your groceries?
At the local supermarket, but is mom that does almost all the groceries shops.

Question 13: Have you ever taken any medication to help you fall asleep faster?
Not literally, but once for my nervous, I couldn't sleep.

Question 14: How many siblings do you have?
I have one sister, Daniela A.K.A @danixinhahhh

Question 15: So you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
I have a laptop :)

Question 16: How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
I'll be turning 15, believing or not ;3

Question 17: Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Any, gladly :)

Question 18: Do you colour your hair?
I dyed once with a semi-permanet colour :)

Question 19: Tell me something you are planning to do today.
I'm planning to watch some series, and write more.

Question 20: When was the last time you cried?
Sadly, last week about school :c

Question 21: What is your perfect pizza toping.
Uhhh, Pineapple! With ham, and extra cheese *-*

Question 22: Which do you prefer, hamburger or cheeseburger?
I love both, but cheeseburger is cheeseburger ahah

Question 23: Have you ever had an all-nighter?
Yees, I had :)

Question 24: What is your eye colour?
My eyes are brown.

Question 25: Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? 
A little bit, but nothing extreme. Anyways, I prefer Coke.



So guys, this was my first time doing a tag. Let me know on the comments bellow if you think I should do more post like this.

I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments