Homemade Acne Face Mask

Hellooo :)
For today's post I bring to you a homemade mask!
I was searching on internet looking for something simple that help my acne, and I found this, Is not my idea, neither the photos. Credits to: Top10HomeRemedies
It's made with things that you may definitely have, and it's all natural which is really good. This mask helps a little my skin, leaving it really soft and it care my skin.
In the process you are gonna feel like sparkles in your face, but I think is normal. {Remember I'm not a expert}



Without further to do, let's start 

Acne Face Mask with Cinnamon and Honey


Things you'll need:
  • Cinnamon powder
  • Honey
  • A teaspoon
  • A bowl



Steps:

1. Put one teaspoon of cinnamon powder in a bowl.















2. Add two teaspoons o honey





















3. Mix the ingredients until they're blended well. If the mixture is thick, add more honey.
















4.  Using your fingers, spread it on your face (preferably when your face is wet) and leave it on for, at least, 10 to 15 minutes.















5. Take it off with lukewarm water, and apply a toner. You can use this  acne face mask, almost daily.


And that's it for this post, you should definitely try and tell me in comments if it works for you or if you have another ones I would like to know :)

I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments