Ombre Lips

Helloooo!
How is school going? A little bit exausting for me, but I'm trying my best, so I'm fine :)

Forgeting about that, I'm here with a new post, and to be honest, is something I never thought I would do, for real, and it's Ombre Lips :) I tried once in my life, and I absolutely love it, but now that I'm at school I don't have time, and in the weekend I'm just too lazy ahah.
But I thought you would love it too, so I'm here to show you how to do it!



I'm doing a red ombre lips, but you can do with different colors. The process is always the same :)

#1 Contour your lips with a lip pencil, in my case a red lip pencil (from essence)



#2 Fill your lips, in total, with a lipstick in the same color (from maybeline)



#3 With a black eye/lip pencil, contour and fill a little bit the corner (from essence)



#4 In the middle of your lips put a little bit of a white eyeshadow, or eye pencil (from essence)



#5 For last, with your finger, softly "mix" everything and then do "the thing" with your mouth ahah :p




And that was the result guys, I hope you find it gorgeous and totally wearable.
Be sure to send me pictures to my social media, if you try a ombre lips, with any color :)

And that it's guys! Again, I'm sorry for all the time I didn't post :c
If you try  this let me know in the comments bellow how it worked :)


I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments