Music Taste

Helloooo! I hope you're doing fine, particular at school :)

As you can see by the previous post I'm always doing small post. I'm doing that just because I want to post when I'm supposed to, but as I have so much to do, I have to do small posts.

This time, probably, gonna be small too. but is about something that I never talk, I think... And it's about music.

Today's post I'm gonna show you the music/albums that I'm listening to, very much, at this time :)







First is a music that appears on my "Discovery Weekly" at spotify and it's from Ruth B and it's called Lost Boy.

The music talks about Neverland, Peter Pan... Fantasy stuff and also about a "Lost Boy". I don't have much to say rather than I'm lovin' the song, is so different from what I usually had listen before. :)





Then it's the The Weeknd album, Beauty Behind The Madness. Can I just say that the album is ridiculous good?
I'm literally in love with every song from that *-* But of course I have my favourites and they're: "Often", "Dark Times (feat Ed Sheeran)" and "Shameless".

Of course he have the others that are pretty good, like "The Hill", "Can't Feel My Face", "Earned It"...






Last but not least, is Troye Sivan, Wild.
Oh, mother of god, he's so terrible good doing is thing. His music is so different from everything, is not like a "radio song" that you listen everywhere, it have is own touch, and when you listen you know, right away, it's Troye. :3
My favourite songs are: "BITE" and "FOOLS"







I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments