Movies to watch on Halloween

Boooooooooo! And hey :) ahah

Ok guys, I know that this introduction was little bit weird, but I'm gonna start the "Halloween serie"! So, I'm super excited, it's not my favourite holiday but I still love the spirit in that day, but is also in October 31th that my best gets a little bit older ;) {I don't know what I'm gonna give it to her, ups...}

Putting this behind, this post will be about movies! Some for you to watch in the night of halloween :)



 Let's start 
#1 Movie - Final Destination
It's not a horror film. Have some terror, but nothing scary, just some blood and awkward stuff happend. I don't wanna spoil you so, I'm not gonna say much. :/ I put here the Final Destination 5, but they're a sequl, and they're also amazing, you can see any of them :)



#2 Movie - Dracula: Untold
This one, is more a historic film. I don't know if you ever saw the original Dracula, I don't, but I heard something and I think is basically the same but this is more modern. I went to the premiere and I totally love it. Is so my type!



#3 Movie - a Nightmare On Elm Street
This have more horror than the others, but I think is "wearable", if I can see, you definitely can too ahah :p As you can see by the tittle the movie tell a story about a men that kills teenagers from Elm Street in their dreams, more nightmares ;)
In this one, you can also see any of the movies, because it have a lot of them, also amazing.



#4 Movie - 1408
I never saw this movie, but I heard that was one of the best movies to watch on Halloween, so I decided to put here, and I also want to see ;)
It tells a story about "a man who specializes in debunking paranormal occurrences checks into the fabled room 1408 in the Dolphin Hotel. Soon after settling in, he confronts genuine terror."



#5 Movie - The ring
My sister already saw this one, and it said it's not scary and my best friend also say that, but I think I should put here because it's a classic horror movie even if I never had seen :o And you maybe already saw, but whatever ...



#6 Movie - Trick r Treat
As you can see this is literally a Halloween movie, and the next one, but I like classic ones. Make us remember the old times and I love it :) I don't know nothing about this, except what I read on the sypnosis.
"Four interwoven stories that occur on Halloween: An everyday high school principal has a secret life as a serial killer; a college virgin might have just met the one guy for her; a group of teenagers pull a mean prank; a woman who loathes the night has to contend with her holiday-obsessed husband and a mean old man meets his match with a demonic, supernatural trick -or treater." -IMDb



#7 Movie - Halloween (1978)
For the last one, the biggest halloween classic of all time! The "Halloween" movie! The one I'm showing you is from 1978, but I think the others are also good, so do want you want :)
This, is about a 6-year old kid, Michael Myers stabbed his sister to death on Halloween night of 1963. After sitting in a mental hospital for 15 years, Myers escapes and returns to Haddonfield to kill.




If you want more movies, or you already had seen all of this you can watch my sister videos, also about movies you can watch on Halloween, I leave the video bellow, but be sure to go to her channel she do a lot of other videos, also great, more about girl stuff ahah :)






And that's all guys for this post.
I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments