How to make compact powder

Hellooooo!
I know I've been gone for a few days but, sometimes you need a break, so I done that :) And my dad was in town so, I need quality time with him *-*

But I'm back with a new post about makeup, how to fix your compact powder.



As you know sometimes you dropped your powder and it brokes into million pieces or when your powder is almost finished and the rest that stays there don't do anything. I have a solution for you!


#1 you put every powder that rests into a ziper bag and with a spoon you broke even more until is like dust :)


#2 Put everything, again, into the container and try to spread all over :)


#3 On your 'powder dust' drop a little bit alcohol, enough to mix all. Then with a butter knife spread the mixture all over carefully.



#4 Then wait about 45-60 minutes. After that with a tissue press into the dry powder, with a flat surface, I done with a kabuki brush, ahah.


#5 Last, let it rest overnight and in the next morning you can use as you normaly do :)



And that it's guys! Again, I'm sorry for all the time I didn't post :c
If you try  this let me know in the comments bellow how it worked :)


I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments