Simple things to do at Summer

Hellooo guys! How are you today?

For today's post I'm gonna give you some ideas that you can still do at summer.
I know that some of you don't have the possibility do to that extreme, super cool and expensive things.
So I came with some simple things that you can still do at Summer :)

#1 Have a Picnic



#2 Paint your nails or {If you're a guy} Play video games




#3 Go to the Beach



#4 Make cookies



#5 Go shopping 


#6  Take a Walk



#7 Read books



#8 Paint a picture



#9 Cook dinner



#10 Go get some coffee {or tea}



#11 Listen to new music



#12 Decorate your room



#13 See a movie {at home, or at the cinema}



#14 Go out for ice cream



#15 Take a bubble bath



#16 Dress Up

 


#17 Make lemonade



#18 Write a letter



#19 Give someone a hug


#20 Plant something



#21 Eat outside



#22 Watch the sunset



#23 Sing



#24 Play monopoly



#25 Go for a run



#26 LEARN SOMETHING NEW




And that's it guys, my enormous list with small things that all of us can do.
Maybe this is not what you call the most fun summer, but this ideas will make your holidays different and definitely special and unique.

Make your life memorable 

I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya!



Love,
Carole xx

0 comments