3 Healthy Breakfast

Hellooo, how have you been?

I know that I don't put a post, almost 2 weeks but I have an explanation. I HAVE BRACES NOW :o
Yeaa, I have and in the first days was really weird so I didn't want to do anything so, I'm sorry. {My next post it'll be about that ;)}

But now, this post will be about my favorite healthy breakfast, these 3 are the one that I always choose from to eat, when I go to school in the morning, so I'm gona show you the recipes, so you can do it too :)
P.S: None of this recipes are totally mine.

#1 -  Berry Bircher Muesli


Ingredients   

                                                     

Servings - 1


37.5 grams rolled oats
12.5 grams dried blueberries
12.5 grams shredded coconut
37.5 ml organic milk
37.5 ml apple juice
37.5 grams yoghurt (organic plain)
1/4 tbsp agave nectar (or honey)
1/4 granny smith apples (grated)

Nutrition: 320 calories


#2 - Oatmeal Pancakes


Ingredients

1.1 ounces
 all-purpose flour (1/4 cup)
1 cup quick-cooking oats
1 tablespoon sugar 
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 cup nonfat buttermilk
2 tablespoons butter, melted
large egg 
Cooking spray 



Preparation
1. Weigh or lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife. Combine the first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk.

2. Combine buttermilk, butter, and egg in a small bowl. Add to flour mixture, stirring just until moist.

3. Heat a nonstick griddle over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Spoon about 2 1/2 tablespoons batter per pancake onto griddle. Turn pancakes over when tops are covered with bubbles; cook until bottoms are lightly browned.

Nutrition: 273 calories

#3 - Smoky rashers  {this one is a little more difficult}


Ingredients

a little rapeseed oil
4 smoked turkey rashers
2 slices wholegrain bread
1tsp English mustard or peanut butter
2 handfuls rocket


Preparation
1.  Heat a non-stick pan or griddle and spray or rub with a little oil to lightly grease it. Cook the turkey rashers for a couple of mins each side.

2.  Meanwhile, toast the bread, spread with mustard or peanut butter on each side. 

3.  Add the turkey rashers and rocket, and serve hot

Nutrition: 269 calories


Enjoy your meals! If you do any of this food please let me know using the #BraveFood

 I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya!
You can find me on:

Carole xx

0 comments