My SheInside Experience

Hello! What's up? :)

This post will be about online shopping, some clothes that I bought almost 2 months ago, but I'm gonna tell you my 'review' about this store.

Before, they were called SheInside, but now is only SheIn!
I only bought 3 things, because all of that came from China, and as you probably already know, some things don't arrive or stay in the customs, so I don't wanna risk it.
The website have some pretty cool stuff and different, very diversified.
Here it's they website: http://www.shein.com/

I bought one kimono. He's very light, fresh, and soft, very summery. It as many colors, bright colors, really different pattern, that I can't really describe, so check out the photos, and have fringes on the sleeves and in the bottom.





Next, I bought a tank top, kind off.
It's black, all black, have some lace on the neckline and all around. The material is chiffron, so...
And in the middle of the shirt have buttons, to the neckline to the bottom. The only thing and really don't like is that he's a crop top, and a little large under the arms... But without it, it's super casual but at the same moment elegant and super natural.





Last thing was a romper, again, black.
I'm gonna start with saying that he's really high, the elastic stay on your waist, but the bottom it's kinda short... And don't have pockets :c
But without it, have a really great material, it's super casual, really stretchy, and on the shorts have some lace too.





That clothes took me a month and one week to arrive, not much, and they were all packed presentable, and in a great shape :)
I RECOMMEND, it's a little expensive, but sometimes is worth it.

If you want to know any prices or any more informations or advices, please comment bellow :)

 I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya!
You can find me on:

Carole xx

0 comments