Holidays with the dad

Helloo ! How are you today?

As you can see by the tittle, I'm gonna talk about my holidays, but with dad. If you don't know my dad is working on Africa, so I don't usually see him a lot :/

My dad arrived here in Portugal and in the same day that he arrived we went to his house :)
We didn’t spend much time here in Portugal while he was here, just the first 3 days and the last 3 days xD While we were here in Portugal my dad had to do some stuff and so we followed him around xD (me and my sister) but we all went and did a little bit of shopping :)


Then, on 26th June we left to Gran Canaria :)
We had to get to flights to get there, one from Lisbon to Madrid, and then from Madrid to Gran Canaria, and it was the first time that I had a flight like this, which was kinda tiring but thats ok..
Then, when we arrived there we went to the hotel and we rested a little bit.. We didn’t even have lunch xD After we took a nap we went to one of the restaurants in the hotel and we had dinner and, since we had all inclusive it was so damn cool because the dinner was buffet and we cold eat as much as we wanted xD We ate so much that when we arrived back here in Portugal we had more 3kg than what we had before xD

But, anyways, basically all our days were gettin up early for breakfast, go to the beach, come back to the hotel, have lunch, go take a little nap, go to the pool, come back to our room to take a shower, go out for dinner and then spend the night at the bar drinking xD ahaha
It was really cool actually :) Mostly the drinking part xD Since we had all inclusive, I thought I should take the chance and try out every drink in the menu xD and I actually managed to try every drink in the menu xD Some of then it was my dad that asked for him and I just drank a little bit, but most of the drinks I asked for me and almost every drink was really good :) 

Apart from that, we had 3 dinner a little bit more ‘fancy’, because we had to make reservation :) And yeah, that was basically my holidays xD Also, I took the chance to read The Maze Runner: Scorch Trials and I finished it in 4 days. Now, I’m more damn obsessed with Dylan O'brien. And I can’t wait for the movie :) 
Here's some photos for you guys :)




























































And, yeah..

When we came back to Portugal, me and my sister, spent the last few days with my dad and we went to see our family and we went out too :) One of the days that we went out we actually went to the cinema to see Terminator: Genysis and then we went to a market with a portuguese food called ‘Francesinha’ :) It is delicious ;9

And well, yeah, that’s all I’m going to tell you guys today :)

 I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya!
You can find me on:

Carole xx

0 comments