Barcelona

Hello :) What's up?


So, this post is going to be only about my trip to Barcelona.

We started by going to the Sagrada Familia which is a cathedral really really amazing, and that isn’t finished yet. We didn’t go inside because there was an huge queue to get in there so we decided to go visit some other stuff. 






We got in some stores along the way too but I didn’t bought anything to be honest. The only thing that I bought was a t-shirt from Brandy Melville :) Which is for me and for my sister. 
This was the shirt that we got :) Have an alien *-*


Then, we went to Casa Milá and Casa Batlló, but we didn’t got inside of any because they were too expensive. After that we had lunch on a restaurant that had paella :)






After lunch, we headed to the shops part and visited some shops but we ended up not buying anything. We also went to the local market, which is huge and we drank a natural juice there :)






And then, we decided to get back home because we were getting tired already.

The next day was better because we went to visit Park Guell, which is a beautiful park with alot of arquitecture and pretty cool stuff. I don't really know how to explain all this stuff to you, so I’ll leave some photos :P
















After Park Guell we went home to have dinner (we had lunch in the park, btw) and then went out at night to see some stuff.
And that was it for Tuesday. On Wednesday we went to a lot of places. We went to the arc de triomf, to the Parc de la ciutadella, we visited the gothic quarter, the gothic cathedral and yeah, loaaads of stuff.
We really took the day to visit A LOT of places because it was the last day that we were staying there.
























So yeah, on Thursday we had to wake up like REALLY early to go to the airport and head back home. 
It was a really long trip. I mean, the days that we’ve spent in Barcelona. But yeah, I really liked the trip.

Oh, here is our room:








I hope you like it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya!
You can find me on:
Carole xx

0 comments