With best & Filming

Hello! How you doin'?
A few days ago, in my Carnival holidays, I spend a day with my best :) And this is what we needed, both of us.
It was special, because we didn't have a time for just two of us in a long time :)
We went shopping, eating, we do some crazy stuff, and we playing in a park for children with 4/5 years old :o ahahah!





At 5p.m when I walk to my home I find my sister and my cousin ready to filming a video to my sister youtube channel :)
So they ask me for help, and after a bit I decided to help them c:














And here some photos ahah! We have so much fun together :3 And I love filming this video, and when we start playing in the park ahah incredible :*

The final result of the video was that:





 I hope you like it c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya!
You can find me on:
Carole xx

0 comments