'Haul' & #MovieTime

Hello! How are you doin'?

This post will be one type of haul, because I have bought a lot, and I want to show you guys! So let's start c:

First, clothes.


 I bought this two flannel shirts. One in New Yorker, the green and black, and the another in Primark. This flannels is like, the most comfortable, soft, warm, and stylish cloth to Fall c: I love them.


 This lance panties, so cute c: And I'm obecessed with this panties c: This are from Primark.


Next, I bought that high waisted jeans, in black. I'm obecessed with high waisted jeans too :3 This are from Bershka :)


And, last thing, my 'Pizza' shirt, from H&M :) This sweater are so cute, a little warm, soft... It's amazing for Fall :)


And finally, my beautiful, soft, comfortable, amazing, so musch things... Air Max 90 white! I'm looking for this shoes, like 6 months ago! I love them :3


Now, make-up.




This mascara from L'oreal, 'Mega Volume Collagene 24'. I Real like it, It leaves my lashes with plenty of volume, and black. The only problem is that not much separates the lashes, but it's still like it better with plenty of volume ... Oh, and yes, lasts 24 hours :)




Last make-up, this lipstick from Mabeline, if you know me, or you read my blog, I love the mabeline products, but in this case the lipsticks :)
This colour is the Atomic Pink - 190. In my lips, leave a color like a dark pink c:


And my perfect EOS! My lip balm -Blueberry Açai. This is a perfect lip balm guys, I love! It leaves my lips so damn soft, and with a taste so good, it's amazing ;)

And now, some products.





I can't tell much about this things because I haven't used them yet... First is a conditioner from L'Oreal, and people told me that is the best, and so I bought to try :)
Next is a Hair Repair from Gliss, and smell so good, like chocolat :p And probably you know I have dry hair, so I kind need it.
Last two things are bath bombs from Lush, my sister tell me that they are really good, so... ;)


#MovieTime

And another #MovieTime, but this one is kind different... Is about One Direction Movie - Where We Are. And yes, the film was in the cinemas like a month ago, but I don't care ;)


"From X Factor to the San Siro Stadium in Milano, One Direction hit the world with success. See them perform live in the San Siro Stadium and watch 15 minutes of exclusive footage never seen before. The boys are back. " This a little summary about the movie.
I'm gonna be honest with you guys, I like the movie, but I'm expecting more... I definitely prefer more "This Is Us".
And as you know, I went to the concert here, in Portugal, so... The movie is kind a reminder to me :) 


 I hope you like it c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya!

You can find me on:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/brave_brunette
Instagram: http://instagram.com/thebravebrunette
Tumblr: http://the-brave-brunette.tumblr.com


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments