"I'm Only Human" {Nails and Face Care}

Hello! How are you doin'?

Well, this will be a short post, because it's just telling my experience in a beautician, with some surprises...

Let's start c:

The beautician was the mother of my colleague, so I knew her well, and they told me that if I did something there, I had a promotion. They made me a demonstration of skin care.

So I decided to accept and I went there to do my nails, and this was the result :)



For incredible that seems I like a lot. Took some time, but I'm happy with the result and now I'm "In Love" 

Next, was the demonstration, and they start saying, first about the products, the brand is "MaryKay"



I almost forgot, but before I did my nails, the woman dealt with my hands, passing an oil, after an exfoliant and a moisturizer in order ... All this to dealt with my hands, but most of my cuticles and nail skins. And as she said, were a 'Satin hands'. I appreciated :)

After I did my nails she start care about my face. First, she clean my face, next she pass an exfoliant, and last a moisturizer for day. She talk about what to do in the night, and the make-up... I think the lipsticks are really good ;)

And that's all about my experience :) 


#MovieTime

And, it's another #MovieTime. But this time, we're gonna like it, because I'm gonna talk about the movie..... "The Maze Runner"!


The movie talk about a boy named Thomas. He is deposited in a community of boys after his memory is erased, soon learning they're all trapped in a maze that will require him to join forces with fellow "runners" for a shot at escape.

I really enjoy the movie, is like a "Hunger Games" genre.. I don't know if you understand but... I think they should put more action when they're in the maze... #spoiler But that's all :)

If you already saw the movie, and you loved comment, so we can talk #Fangirl :3


 I hope you like it c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya!

You can find me on:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/brave_brunette
Instagram: http://instagram.com/thebravebrunette
Tumblr: http://the-brave-brunette.tumblr.com


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments