"If You Could See Me Now"

Hello! How are you doin'?

First, I'm sorry, really, I'm so sorry, but I have school, and I don't have much to say, I don't have news,  so I don't post. But now, I have some things to show you, so...

Let's start c:
Of Course, what I have to show you, almost, is clothes, but whatever...


First things I'm gonna show ya, is my High-Waisted jeans, from Berska, they're kind a dirty jeans... But I like them, is my first high waist jeans :)
Next thing is a book, and is The Maze Runner, from James Dashner, I'm obsessed ! I already saw the movie, but I want the book, so yea.




The last things that I bought, are Fall Clothes :3
I bought two cardigans at Primark, one in white, because snow, and the other in bordeaux, because is the perfect color to use on Fall, I love use that color :)
I bought too a Sweater from Tally Weijl, is just a comfy black, white and gold, sweater, is simple, and it's good too use with jeans, or shorts.
The last, is a necklace, a gold necklace, a cleopatra style, omg, I just love! I'm looking for one, for years! You don't imagine! I bought it at Primark. c:

That's all about shopping, but continue reading!

#MovieTime

Ok guys, in these 'MovieTime' I'm gonna talk about the movie called "Lucy"
He continues on display, I think... But for a little short time, I guess.


The movie talk about a woman, accidentally caught in a dark deal, turns the tables on her captors and transforms into a merciless warrior evolved beyond human logic. 

It's pretty cool, isn't one of my favorites, it capt my atention, and I really liked it, and you should see it.

Everything is great, you can tell that. The movie, have some science fiction. But have action too.


 I hope you like it c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya!

You can find me on:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/brave_brunette
Instagram: http://instagram.com/thebravebrunette
Tumblr: http://the-brave-brunette.tumblr.com


Love,
Carole xx


0 comments