Hang Out & #MovieTime

Hello! How are you doin'?
As normal, now, here comes another post and the first hashtag on the blog, as you can see on the tittle.

Today, I went to lunch and see a movie with a friend of mine, Bárbara { If you want to know who she is, her twitter is: @cinderelaaaaaaa } at Dolce Vita.


We went to lunch there together, obviously, and we went to eat at "Quasi Pronti", to be honest I didn't know, but she introduced me this restaurant, and believe me it's really good, it's a place of pasta, if you like pasta or some like that, I definitely recommend this place :)

Next we were strolling through the shops because you have some time untill the movie start.
When was almost the time, we arrived at cinema. c:
And... Guess what movie we see? Yes, yes, yes, omg "The Fault In Our Stars".


#MovieTime
Okay, and now this will be the hashtag I'll use it whenever I see a movie and certainly want to review with you about Itself.
Today, as I said I went to see the movie "The Fault In Our Stars" and it's obvious that I'm gonna talk about this movie.


Well, to start I tell you that the film is about a love story between two teenagers whose time is valuable. Yes, it's a romance, so prepare the scarves girls ;)
I advise everyone to see!
The story is so truthful, and it's always good for us to see that there are worse people that we are suffering more, and still going strong, but still not always happens like we thought.
The theme of the story is good, the graphics are good, and for me the actors are chosen very well {my opinion because I haven't read the book, but i would loved * - *} and I think their work was well done. We feel the emotions and the feelings of them and believe me I felt.
I cried so much, especially in the end c ':

I hope you like it c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya!

You can find me on:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/brave_brunette
Instagram: http://instagram.com/thebravebrunette
Tumblr: http://the-brave-brunette.tumblr.com


Love,
Carole xx


0 comments